Chapter Forty - Three

~YOONGI POV~

When her water broke on me I panicked. I didn't know what to do and the look in her eyes she was already in pain and was freaking out too not knowing what to do. I knew I had to be the first to take action and pick her up carefully and take her straight home.

Thankfully upon barging into the medical room in the alphas house we were allowed by the doctor to all stay by her side. Usually it would be two to three people in the room with the mother to be.

The doctor came very quickly and checked her out to see how far into the labour she was and according to the doctor she's very close and her screams just confirm it.

It's horrible but I stay by her side holding her hand while she attempted to break my hand with the squeezing. Namjoon was experiencing the same pain as he held her other hand. I got to say she's got some strength on her when her contractions come one, that's one that lasts a fair while and then comes every two minutes.

"Holy shit, fuck!" Y/n

She again squeezed my hand after getting her next contraction.

"Your doing so well y/n." Jin

He stood next to Namjoon by the bed and caresses her head, moving away the hair that stuck to her forehead but she only glared at him.

"What do you know! Your a guy! You don't have to push something the size of a water melon out your dick!" Y/n

I bit my lip and held in my laugh. Jins face was a picture and the flash in the room took the moment perfectly. It was Jungkook in the corner with his camera taking a picture of the four of us while he stands int he corner giggling like a child and the other three laughing on the sofa by the window. These are one of the times I was glad he had his camera.

Y/n's grip loosened and she lay back further into the bed, breathing heavily.

"I'm so sorry Jin. I don't mean it." Y/n

She breathed out like it was hard to talk. If I could take the pain away from her I would but it's impossible for me to do that. She's blocking her pain in mind I don't know if she knows she's doing it but she is. We can't read anything of feel anything from her.

"It's okay. I know you don't." Jin

"I love you jin." Y/n

She finally smiles but it's weak.

"I love you too." Jin

He leans in and kisses her lips but shortly after she hunched forward and squeezed my hand again. This Namjoon whimpered.

"Ouch! I'm gonna lose my hand at this rate." Namjoon

Y/n didn't bother saying anything too consumed by the pain.

"Be a man namjoon."

He rolls his eyes and me then turns his attention back to y/n. When her contraction was over she started crying, breaking my heart in the process.

"I want my mom!" Y/n

She was crying, shaking her head side to side. I felt helpless, we all did. Tae was begging in the link to come by her bed side but we had this all planned out before hand. Our own places to stay in, incase Shiwoo made an appearance either during or straight after if he were to find out. We can't take any chances so I stay where I am by the wall, Namjoon and Jin on the other bedside next to y/n, closest to the door side. Jungkook stood next to the door while Jimin, Tae and Hoseok stayed on the sofa in front of the window. All open places in the room covered so Tae knows we can't all start moving from our spot.