Chapter Eleven

~Y/N POV~
(Meanwhile in y/n bedroom after minho enters the house)

The door to the bedroom I'm staying in slams open and then closed. I don't open my eyes just yet, as right now I'm sure it's one of the boys that has barged into my bedroom again.

I felt the end of the bed sink down. I just lie there still, pretending to sleep.

After a couple moments of silence I can hear some sniffles and quiet sobs from someone.

I open my eyes and slowly sit up, using my hands to push myself up.

I see my dad sitting on the end of my bed with his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees. He's still sobbing "dad?......"

He looks up at me with a quivering lip and red puffy eyes with tears streaming down. He looked drained. I look at him with sympathy. It's horrible to see him like this, he's usually a cheerful guy unless it comes to work. It must be because of my mum.

He startled me as he quickly reaches over and pulls me into a tight hug, squeezing me until I feel like I can't breathe, but I leave him to it. I know he needs this right now and to be honest I need it too. As well as his wife, my mum has been kidnapped, the three musketeers missing one member.

After a few minutes of comforting hugs he lets go and sadly smiles at me "I'm so glad your ok" he whispers, cupping my face and giving me a peck on the forehead.

I smile back at him and nod "yes I'm fine. I just wish I could say the same for you and..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I didn't want to upset him more by mentioning my mum.

He wipes his own tears then pats me on the shoulder "it's ok y/n you can still talk about her. I know she's still alive, I can feel it. It's just her missing and feeling how scared she is, is driving me insane.... I'm just thankful your came out that place ok."

I grab my dads hands that lays on my shoulder and pat it in reassurance "it's mum, she's one hell of a woman and I'm sure she'll be fine....we'll find her" Dad chuckles at me and squeezes my hand and pulls me in for another hug "she sure is in hell of a woman, she raised you." A small smile crept up on my face and I buried my head into my dads chest.

A couple more moments of silence later we broke the hug before dad grabbed my hand again "I suppose I owe those boys my life after they saved you from the hunters" I let out a small laugh. "I don't think they think it's necessary dad."

"I'm still going to thank them" my dad stood up from the bed and pulled me up with him. Her hands still wrapped around mine.

He started gently pulling me to the bedroom door before heading out the bedroom to walk downstairs and into the kitchen after following the voices.

As we walked in Namjoon was mopping the floor and Hoseok was cleaning the counter top. Jimin and taehyung were watching while sitting at the stools with smiles spread across their faces. Jungkook was tying the top of a trash bag and Yoongi was throwing some ingredients into a cooking pot on the stove.