Chapter Forty-two

~Y/N POV~

Today we decided to all have that time togather before the baby comes. So no friends or other family members with us, it's just the eight of us. I got to choose what we did and I wanted to go the place Minji took us on the picnic. I love it here and on the plus side it smells amazing.

The baby could be here any day now and these past couple months have been great, many memories made. But we all now it's because all leading to something bad so the peace and quiet is only for a short time. So in the mean time I try to saviour every moment I can have with them.

"Tae! Give me back my flower!" Jimin

"No! There's plenty flowers here! Just pick another one!" Tae

"That's not the point you took my one!" Jimin

I let out a chuckle to myself listening to Jimin and Tae argue in the background about flowers. I would laugh louder but I'm too content running my fingers through Yoongi's black hair while his head lays on my lap with his ear pressed against my now huge belly.

"Y/n would you like something to drink? I brought some bottles of water." Namjoon

"Yes please."

He opens his black ruck sack and passes me a bottle. I was rather thirst so I appreciated the water a lot.

"Thank you."

I took the bottle from him and placed a kiss on his cheek. He blushes, looking down at his lap. Namjoon always blushes when I do that and it's so sweet every time.

When I was drinking the water two separate gruffs came from my other side, followed my a lick on my cheek. I could tell straight away who it was, the only two right now that were in their wold forms.

The wolf that was laying down next to me was clearly Jin, by his sparkling pink eye colour and the white wolf stood next to me that placed a gently lick on my cheek was my Hobi

The wolf that was laying down next to me was clearly Jin, by his sparkling pink eye colour and the white wolf stood next to me that placed a gently lick on my cheek was my Hobi. His green eyes bright with colour, matching the leaves above.

I petted hobis head and he sat on his bum leaning into the touch, swagging his tail excited while panting and ticking out his tongue.

That feels good but behind the ears is better. Hobi

I could hear him in my mind so I do as he says and scratch him behind the ears. He leans for far forward to me if it wasn't for my hand scratching him he would defiantly fall on top of me.

"Love, these are for you."

Jungkook appears on the rug I'm sat on with a lunch of purple flowers in his hand, holding them out to me. He's always done this for me, we use to go flower picking with the purple flowers that use to be where we once lived.

I take them from him and blow a kiss since I can't really bend forward to kiss him myself since not only is my belly in the way but Yoongi is still laying on my legs. But I think Jungkook must of known I would of actually kissed him instead because he leaned forward over Yoongi to place a kiss on the lips with his pink yet soft lips.