Chapter Fifty - Four

~AUTHOR POV~

Time has past and the famous inseparable eight have grown old gracefully with one another. They've loved, they've fought and they've raised their children together. They all know that this is their last life alive together but believe they will not be separated in the next. They are one and nothing is going to separate them ever again.

Y/n has grown into an old women as she had wished with all seven mates by her side through everything in life. A wish come true to all of them.

She felt weak and knew the time was close by, the time everything will come to an end in this life and her mates knew that fine well but still remember that when she dies, they do to and after all they've lived through and their wish finally became a reality. They were ready to pass on with her whenever that time came.

They had their daily stroll through the woods surrounded by purple/blueish flowers. The same place they've visited for years and the same place they brought their children and their grandchildren. All right walked together hand in hand, smelling the air around them, picking some flowers and of course some bickering here and there. They may be old but haven't changed one bit.

Once their stroll was done they headed back to the house that they've filled with memories. Y/n had trouble walking up the stairs to her bedroom as she wanted to some rest before youngjae and his wife Mina were due to visit. Of course she had help from her husband's two in particular Namjoon and Jimin. They too were old men now but still had more strength than Y/n did.

Taehyung assisted Y/n to the shared bed that too holds many memories and helped her lay down. All seven soldiers were sadden to see their mate so fragile and weak. They knew she would pass soon but was holding on because she knew if she were to die so would they. Once she laid down, the seven decided for a secret meeting in the walk in closet.

"Oh man, this is not good." Jungkook

"We already know that thanks for the update." Yoongi

He rolled his eyes at the obvious statement. Of course it's not good, she's weak and dying and all they could do is watch.

"Well I'm not leaving her side." Jimin

"Me neither. She could pass any day now and I want to be with her." Taehyung

"Your not the only one Taehyung." Namjoon

He pats his shoulder with a reassuring smile.

"So that's it then. When she goes we'll be by her side." Hoseok

"Of course. We're all in it together until the end." Jin

They all thought for a moment, about the knowing fact they will die soon but can't help that feel Y/n is waiting for some sort of permission to go, but if that's what she needs then they're going to give it to her.

"We'll need to talk to her." Namjoon

"Well we better make it fast because she's falling asleep." Jungkook

He was peeping his head out the door to keep and eye out for her to make sure she's okay. They could feel her weakening by the minute, so they all walked out the walk in closet and took up spaces around Y/n on the bed. All huddled together, making sure at least one part of their body was touching Y/n in some way.

"Wifey." Hoseok

He cooed as he stroked the top of her head while Jin leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead. She hummed and slowly opening her eyes to see her husband's probably one last time. She could feel it within her self that today was the day but just couldn't let go, not yet.