Part twenty three

⚠️ (Smut warning) ⚠️

~Y/N POV~

Jungkook burst open yet another door within the house once we reached namjoons bedroom.

He eagerly placed me on the bed as everyone else started to pile into the room after him

He eagerly placed me on the bed as everyone else started to pile into the room after him. I sat on the bed with my legs cross just waiting for the next part, staring up at Jungkook as he lustfully stares me down. Not even a moment later he smashes his lips onto mine, pushing me down onto the bed. I run my hands through his thick black hair as our lips move together.

"Yah Jungkook! Move it's my turn!"

The voice sounded like jin but he wasn't using his normal soft soothing voice he always uses to talk to me. It was deepened with a little aggression mixed through.

Jungkook forced himself to stop with his face scrunched up and breathing just as heavily as I was or if not more. Jin replaces Jungkooks lips with his own soft plumpy lips that I love so much. His kiss was soft and gentle yet I could tell he was trying not to show how much need he had for me. In result of that he was shaking above me as I could tell he's holding it all in.

"Don't hold back Jin. Just let it go."

He let out a shaky breath as our foreheads connect.

"I can't. I'm afraid to. What if I hurt you? Or if any of us hurt you?" Jin

I shake my head at him and grab him by the back of his neck.

"You won't. I trust all of you."

"See Jin, of course she trusts us! She's our mate. I keep telling you we won't hurt her." Tae

We both heard him but slightly ignored him.

"Just let go, handsome."

Jins pink eyes started to shine brighter pink and his pupils expanded. He let out a possessive growl and planted his lips onto mine again. This time more force as he didn't waste time with his tongue twisting with mine.

As Jin and myself were in a world of our own I could feel my jeans slowly sliding down and eventually being pulled off completely.

"Silk panties. Nice." Hoseok

Jin starts to move backwards away from me. I follow him up refusing to let go of my lips until eventually pulling away completely. He rolls to the side of me as Tae now hoovers above me wasting no time in keeping my lips warm with his. He's ruff and aggressive, as if he couldn't get enough.

I felt a large hand rub my womanhood over the top of my panties. Causing me shiver to the feeling of the rub above my panties. If I'm feeling like this already how will it feel without them. I don't know who's hand is rubbing me so good but I know it's one of my mates so I'm not worried. If anything I'm very excited.