Chapter forty

~TAE POV~

Today we planned a normal day out, all of us including y/n friends, Minji, hayoon and woojin. We wanted to make sure y/n gets a taste of what it's like to have a normal life again but this time with that fact she's now got the seven of us back in her life.

Yoongi and Jungkook are much better since Shiwoo's a blood faded from their system they were able to heal as quickly as they normally would. It had taken a month which is incredibly slow considering who we are, usually it can take up to at last 10 minutes tops of us to heal but they're better now and that's what matters.

Y/n's bump has grown quite gracefully, the bigger she gets the more excited we all become. My mate is even more beautiful than before if that was even possible, seeing her pregnant was something w all never thought we'd see, including herself with the same thought. The child may not be mine biologically but I love him as if he was mine, our miracle is what we call him.

Y/n has us all up during the night with her midnight cravings, we may be tired but we don't complain, well I don't anyway. Some of the others do but they're not mean about it and Y/n feels guilty. I once caught her trying to sneak out the house to the nearest 24 hours shop down the road, it panicked me since she could still be in danger for all I know. Since then really, no one says anything about how tired we are. She gets the cravings really bad at night.

Currently as we shop I'm searching for any food she might possibly crave. It helps to be prepared so we don't have to venture off into the night looking for it.

Strolling down the food aisle in the supermarket with Jimin by my side searching for the only brand of beef jerky our mate will eat. It's frustrating that it's an American brand which means it's harder to find through the link I could feel Jimin was just as stressed as I was.

"Why? Why does it have to be American?!" Jimin

He runs his fingers through his hair while his other hand carries the basket. I briefly took a look at him and then look back to the shelves.

"The joys of pregnancy I suppose. She'll mostly be like this when she's pregnant again after the little one."

I scratched under my chin not really thinking about what I'm saying and side step scanning every product on the shelf. Jimin remains silent and doesn't move as I move further down the aisle. When I do look at him he's frozen on spot, biting his lip and staring down at the floor. Walking back to him I ask him what's on his mind because he clearly has something and he's blocking it.

" what's wrong with you?"

He sniffs for some reason and finally moved his to meet mine.

"Do you really think so?" Jimin

Uh?

"What are you talking about?"

He steps closer to me and wipes his nose with the back of his hand his eyes getting a little glossy. He's becoming emotional.

"Do you really think we"ll all live through this to make our family bigger?" jimin

I snorted at him with what he said, he has to have a little faith.

"Of course we will! Even if it means having to die in order for Y/n and the little guy to live on without me then yes! I'm not scared to sacrifice for them to live but we will all live through this Jimin."

He nods and bends down to pick up a bag of chips.

"I'd die for them too Tae but just visualising all of us, together in the future with the little guy as a man with his own family and possibly having our own children with her, it all just doesn't seem like it could be a possibility." Jimin