Chapter Forty - Four

~Y/N POV~

Giving birth was the hardest thing I ever had to do but it was well worth it. The guys were all there for me and never left my side. Yoongi stayed and gave me encouraging words which really helped and I couldn't apologise more to Jin for the way I spoke to him but he understands but hey, he delivered Youngjae, my son. Who I love with all my heart and never want to let go. He's my baby boy, our miracle as I keep saying. After all these years we finally have an addition to our family and even though I just gave birth I would still be willing to expand our family in the future, if we have one.

The fear of what could happen next is there, so I can't stand to be away from my baby unless I know he's safe with one of my mates. But they never leave me anyway, the longest time any of them have left has only been 5 minutes and it's always been two at a time, leaving the remaining five with me. So even with two gone for 5 minutes another five are in the room with me, never alone.

At some point I fell asleep when my mom was holding him, saying hello to her grand child aswell as my dad who came in shortly after. Minho and soojin also made an appearance to say hello. So now while I slept I felt guilty that I couldn't stay awake, I was exhausted.

The faint whispering came to my ears, slowly waking me up from my sleep.

"Yoongi, he looks like you." Hoseok

"Poor boy." Jungkook

SLAP

There were a few giggles in the room, some were female.

"OW! That hurt!" Jungkook

I groaned at Jungkook shouting, now stirring in the bed but I still wake up, to now look around the room at everyone. Minji was holding Youngjae in her arms while seated on the single chair next to me and having Hobi and Woojin over her shoulder, watching him too. That little baby sure is perfect.

"Great job Jungkook! You woke her up!" Hayoon

She glared over at my mate by the door while seated on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry Y/n. Yoongi hit me!" Jungkook

He was still rubbing his arm and glaring at Yoongi who sat my the sofa in front of the window with his eyes dead set on the newborn in minjis arms. I could burst with how much adoration was in his eyes while watching his son. His eyes moved me to me and he passed me a little smile, I of course smiled back to then look back at Jungkook who was pouting in the corner.

I made grabby hands for him and then patted the space next to me.

"Oh come here my kookie. I'll make sure your better."

"HA!" Jimin

Jungkook death glares him while walking over to me and then as he sat down he leaned his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around him.

"What a baby! Now there's two babies!" Jimin

"I'm not a baby! I'm a man!" Jungkook

He spat his head no longer on my shoulder but still pressed into my side.

"Well act like one then." Yoongi

He was now hunched over with his elbows on his knees still watching Youngjae.

Jungkook huffed and cuddled more into my side. He's a man child at heart but I love him for it.

"Y/n you did amazing. He's beautiful." Minji

I watched her as she stroked his little head, her fingers running through his black spiked hair.

"Who spiked his hair?"