Chapter twenty four

Dreamland 2

~Y/N POV~

"Come on y/n! Run faster!" Jungkook

"I'm trying!"

I find myself laughing while I'm running as fast as I could through the forest trees. All my mates are running a head of me while I try to keep up.

This feels like the last dream I had. A memory playing in my head like a home movie, through the characters eyes. No control over anything.

"Hurry up Sara will give us deep shit if she finds us missing." Yoongi

I laugh even more for some reason as I don't really remember who Sara is.

"Oh for goddess sake someone just pick her up already." Yoongi

"I've got her!" Namjoon

I was then sweeped off my feet to be carried bridal style by Namjoon. He giggled at my shocked face and continued to run with the others. He was running with me in his arms like it was nothing as if I was nothing but air, so effortlessly. I cling onto him for more security at his speed was quite fast, only for me to realise how fast they can actually run. They must of slowed down a lot for me while I was running which would explain Yoongi getting short with me about my running. They were use to running at their normal speeds.

After a few minutes I think of them running we come to a little river of water. It looks beautiful and peaceful here. I don't know how far away from home we are but I feel as though there's a familiarity here, like we've been here before.

"Finally! That felt like forever!" Jin

Namjoon stops just at the edge of the water next to the trees we just came out of. He hasn't yet put me down as he carry's me over the stones rocks next to the stream.

"You can put her down now hyung." Jimin

I cling tighter to Namjoon playfully as smile at Jimin.

"No. I don't want down yet."

Namjoon laughs along with Jungkook, Hoseok and Tae at my little childish behaviour. Namjoon holds me tighter to his chest.

"I guess someone doesn't want down yet." Namjoon

He places a kiss on the side of my head as I blush down at the floor.

"Here give her to me." Yoongi

He starts to walk over the stones towards us. Namjoon turns his whole body away from Yoongi meaning I can no longer see Yoongi.

"No Yoongi she wants me to hold her. Don't you sweetheart?" Namjoon

I nod at him as he then turn me back round so I could face everyone else.

"Yes. Yoongi you had your chance to carry me. Instead you decided to get angry with my running."

He looks down shamefully and pouts slightly. I know he didn't mean it, it's just his attitude sometimes.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi

He looks sad with his pouty face, it makes my heart skip a beat.

"Hey Yoongi bear! I was just kidding you know. But I still want Namjoon to carry me."

His face lit up a little and he nodded and turn backed to the water where Tae and Jimin were both splashing each other.

Namjoon just stands by the side while we watch everyone playing in the water happily. I didn't bring any spare clothes to play with them. It would be a nightmare to walk around in a soaking wet dress, along with all the undergarments I have underneath, it's not ideal.