Chapter Sixteen

~ Y/N POV~

It's been a just over a week since I had that dream. I found out the next day that it was a shared dream, that all of us were in one dream by the moon goddess. That was thanks to Hoseok not realising I walked in to the room as they were all in a discussion. That's when they all went into namjoons office making sure to lock the door as they went inside.

Since then Hoseok has pretty much avoided me since then. I guess he doesn't want to spill anymore secrets, but it wasn't really a secret when I already knew.

It hurts a little that he's been ignoring me lately, they all have been keeping their distance. I'm not complaining too much as I like my space since all this secret stuff is driving me mad. But I do get lonely a lot I get a slight twinge in my heart at the loneliness I feel every day.

I spend most of the day in the library, reading stories just to pass the time or just to sit with my thoughts. One time Namjoon came into the library it wasn't awkward just small talk here and there but other than that nothing else.

Since the group dream I haven't really been sleeping much at all. I can't there's too much going on in my mind to even think clearly and when I do sleep it's always of different places during different times with different people but I never see their faces.

One dream was when I was cooking in a kitchen with some guy and then another was dancing in a local competition with a completely different person. There's others to like watching someone play piano or reading books with someone, painting pictures, travelling with another and playing board games in front of a fire. These all seem as if they were someone's memories. They're all I can think about. Some of them just happen through the day aswell, not just in my dreams.

But I never tell the guys about this. I just keep it to myself.

But last nights dream had me thinking. This time there were 7 different men and me. Again no faces, but it seemed as though someone was painting a picture of the 8 of us.

I was sat in a single chair with at least two sat on the floor by my feet on either side, their bodies had one leg out stretched while they had one bent leg with a arm resting on the bent leg. Another man, which was the taller out the 7 was standing directly behind me with one of each hand resting on my bare shoulders. As I was wearing a traditional 1700s dress, with my hair traditionally styled.

Another two kneeled beside where I sat, placing themselves just behind the two sitting men on the floor and another further two standing up right next to the tallest.

It's so frustrating that I can't see any faces but I can remember the moment in the dream or vision.

I throw my book to the side on the couch I'm sitting on in the library. I throw my head back and rub my face while groaning out so loudly that I could almost sound like I'm screaming. The stress is overwhelming, this is all I can think about, as well as what the goddess told me.

"Are you okay y/n?"
It was Hoseok.

I move my eyes to look at him before I decided to move me head to get a better look at him. As he asked me the question I see he looks noticeably worried. I just shrug at him.

"You don't seem yourself these days. Your very quiet" he comes closer and takes a seat next to me. I shrug once more before throwing my head back again and moaning at the throbbing pain of a migraine I have from stress.

" I've got a massive migraine right now from stress" rubbed my forehead to try and ease the pressure. I felt him move on the spot next to me "what are you stressed about?"

I sit back up straight and look back at him sitting next to me. "A few things, I've felt like you guys have been avoiding me for over a week now and I keep thinking about what the moon goddess said and the fact namjoons secretive about his office and to top it all off I keep having visions of images or dreams when I can sleep, of people I don't know in different times, doing different things." I watch his face fall into a frown.