The Children

IN CASE ANYONE IS CONFUSED ABOUT THE CHILDREN I KNOW THERE'S SO MANY BUT I THOUGHT I'D MAKE A CHAPTER JUST TO SAY WHO IS WHO AND WHAT THEY WILL GROW UP TO BE SINCE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST.

Children.

1. Youngjae - Yoongi's son. First born.

He grows up to become king and marries Mina, the little girl from the previous chapters.

2. Soobin and Taehyun -taehyung twin sons. Born 11 months after Youngjae.

They grow up to be Youngjaes second in command during his reign as King.

3. Nate - Namjoons son. Third son. 15 months after Soobin and Taehyun

Becomes the royal adviser to Younjae, because of his brains and wisdom.

4. Jiwon - Jungkook's daughter. First daughter, but fifth child. Born 10 months after Nate.

Marries Minji and Woojin's son and becomes Luna of pack Y/n once lived in.

5. Minsun - Jins daughter. Second daughter but sixth child. Born 14 months after Jiwon.

Becomes chief of medical staff and midwifery through out all packs and responsible for training in medical field.

6. Daehyun - Hoseok's son. Forth son but seventh child. Born two years after Minsun.

Grows up to become the general of all prisoners taken and chief of all lawful force.

7. Yeejoon - Jimin's son. Fifth son but eighth child. Born almost a year to the day, just three days apart.

He's the keeper of weapons and works with Daehyun a lot in their line of duty.

8. Jae - Namjoon.sixth son but ninth child. Born 13 months after Yeejoon.

He grows up to become the keeper of all books and legends and becomes mated to Hayoon and Baekhyuns eldest daughter.

9. Ji Yeong but called Ji - Jins daughter. Third daughter but tenth child. Born 11 months after Jae.

Grows to be head caretaker of the flower community in charge of all memorials, including a new one to were Shiwoo was defeated and a story teller, who travels a lot from pack to pack.

10. Jongsu - Jimin's son. Seventh son but eleventh child. Born 13months after Ji Yeong.

Because of ability to cast weather like his mother and his older brother Youngjae he becomes a weather forecaster.

11. Nara - Taehyungs Daughter. Forth daughter but twelfth child. Born 10 months after Jongsu.

Becomes a well known actress for entertainment for packs and travels a lot with Ji Yeong.

12. Yun-seo and Haneul - Hoseok's twin daughters (Fifth and Sixth daughters) but child thireen and fourteen. Born 15 months after Nara.

Travel a lot for dancing, for competition and entertainment as well as traveling like Nara and Ji Yeong.

13. Junghoon - Jungkook's son. Eighth son but fifteen child. Born 10 months after Yun-seo and Hanuel.

He grows up to be the one responsible for training those to fight in battle against the remaining hunters that still live. He also works a lot with his much older brothers.

14. Bora - Jimins Daughter. Seventh Daughter but sixteenth child. Born 10 months after Junghoon.

Bora was a result of an un expected visit from Jimin when he was suppose to be away but grows up to be a well known chef.

(Note: Yoongi, didn't want anymore biological children in case he acted out at Y/n again but was a well known father with all the children who adored him and loved him, just like remaining six fathers.)

AGAIN THIS IS JUST A LITTLE IN SIGHT TO THE CHILDREN THAT THEY HAD AND THE JOBS THAT THEY ALL GREW UP TO HAVE.