Chapter Thirteen

~Y/N POV~

My dad and myself are sitting outside silence, just enjoying each other's company. I understand he's got a lot on his mind right now so I won't push him to start talking. He plays with a stone with his foot while sitting across from me on the metal sun lounger chairs. I have a feeling this is going to be a long night. Thank goodness it's a warm night though or I would be freezing my butt off.

I look up to the second floor windows of the house to see Hoseok standing at the second floor living room area window. I can see that he's staring beyond the trees with a stern face, his hand behind his back. It didn't take long for his eyes to meet mine, he broke out into a wide bright smile waving at me like a excited child seeing their favourite person. I giggled at his childishness and waved back. Taehyung appeared next to Hoseok and said a few words before walking away with him, but taehyung smiled and waved at me too before walking away.

I couldn't help but smile, despite them being the soldiers of the moon goddess and them already having a mate out there and me being human, I do feel some sort of closeness with them. It's like a belong with them in some weird way "you like them don't you?" I got startled by my dads sudden voice. I wasn't expecting him to speak just yet "I do they've been great so far. I just hope I can get along with their mate when they find her so we can stay friends after all this" I look back at my dad and he's smiling at me. But I can't quite tell what kind of smile he's giving me, I haven't seen him smile like this before.

My dad pats the seat next to him and I do as he wants me to and I sit next to him. He puts his arm around my shoulder and gives me a slight side hug "all I can say y/n is that the future can surprise you. You can never know what around the corner. Every one has their own destiny, mine was to meet your mother and to have you as my daughter and to protect you both with my life" I can see my dads tears appear in his eyes as he gets emotional. I pat my dads leg and move even close to him, just to let him know I'm here for him. "Anyway, what I'm trying to say is even with you being human, you will still have your own destiny written for you and if everything plans out, then I know you'll be given the best life." My dad pats my leg back and looks up to the house windows and he gives out a small chuckle. "What?"

He looks back to me with his arm still wrapped around my shoulder "the boys really like you y/n." He nodded his head to the direction of the house. I looked back to the house to see all 7 boys in a line looking out the second floor window Hoseok was looking out earlier. They're watching us. I shook my head with a smile and looked back at my dad "they're just being weird" my dad sat up straight and took his arm off my shoulder "no, more like protective already." I doubt that. "Why would they be protective of me, they already have a mate out there. They won't need me once they find her." Dad rubs my back in comfort. He can read me like a book. He can always tell what emotion I'm feeling and when I'm lying.

Dad leaned forward and whispered "remember what I said about destiny y/n, just remember that." I knitted my eyebrows together. What was that suppose to mean?

Dad stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me with him "we should go back inside before these boys go nuts" he nodded back towards the window that still has the 7 boys watching us closely. I nodded before gasping at a thought that came to mind "you don't think they heard what we were talking about do you?" I froze in my spot with my hand still in my dads "y/n they have better hearing than normal wolves so yes they would of heard every word from that window" he laughed at me. Great now I'm gonna have to go back into the house feeling embarrassed and slightly ashamed that I feel jealous of their mate and they're gonna know about it. I just don't want them to act differently towards me.

 I just don't want them to act differently towards me