Chapter 11- Where did she go?

*Steve's point of view*

And there she was. In real life. Not just a picture. She's real. Her smile was contagious, so gorgeous. She was extraordinary. Bucky was still talking to me when I saw her. My legs went weak and my stomach disintegrated into Butterflies. Shes so damn gorgeous.

She turned the corner, laughing along with one of her friends, the male one who was standing next to her. She had this cute nerdy laugh that sent me mad. Her beautiful white teeth shined through, emphasising her blood red locks that surrounded her face, ending at her shoulders. She was wearing Navy ripped Jean's and I grey jacket that was zipped half way, partially covering her black tshirt. I smiled like a giddy kid, I couldn't mask it any longer. I smiled and she stopped dead. Her face rushed from a lovely light skin colour to a white colour with a tinge of Green. Is she okay?

The two men who were standing behind her moved and saw her blank expression, her eyes were fixed to mine. Those emerald eyes showed me fear, pain and... something else, I'm not sure what but there is something else there. The men waved there hands in front of her face and  repeated her mesmerising name. "Natasha! Nat!"

The male friend she was laughing with walked ahead, thinking she was following but when he saw she wasn't, he turned back and ran towards her. They looked like extremely close friends, they maybe more but I'm not sure. Clint moved his hands up to her cheeks, covering her face from my view. He again repeated her name but there was no response, he moved out of the way and she was back to staring at me. I smiled weakly but I couldn't hold it for long.

That's when she threw Clint's hand, that was on her shoulder, off of her and unintentionally threw it at him. Natasha's back turned and faced towards me and then her legs began moving. She ran with all she could, I attempted to go after her but Bucky held me back. Why is she Running? Is it me? What did I do? Whatever it is, I'd happily try and change it for her. I was in total Awe of her! She's magnificent!

I felt a rush of guilt that turned into worry. I'm not sure why I feel like this?! Ever since I saw her photo Last year, she's been on my mind ever since! I refuse to look at her file without her permission but it was still sat on my coffee table. I moved her photo from being paper clipped to the piece of paper on the inside of the photo to being on the outside of the folder, her picture on show whenever I walk passed it. I would wonder what shes like but I'm not sure why. I have Peggy, had peggy. I'm not supposed to fall in love again, I thought it was one true love! I feel the same with this woman I have never met as I do with Peggy! But I feel deeper in love with Natasha! She's unique! I haven't even met her and I feel some strong connection to her that's dragging me towards her and makes me feel weak and vulnerable, but I kind of like that feeling.

After she ran, Clint chased after her, running to catch her while calling her name. The girl, and the two other men who were standing with her approached me, Bucky and Sam.
"Does anyone know why Nat just freaked?" Sam asked.
"I have no idea! She was fine a few seconds ago!" The woman spoke, visibly worried.
"She's never done that before!" Bucky said, looking worried as well. I looked around the group and all of us were worried.
"Oh, shit. I haven't introduced you guys to Steve!" Sam replied, I was so close from saying 'Language!'but then I realised the group of people I was with. "Steve, this is Wanda Maximoff, James Rhodes and Dr. Bruce Banner. Guys-"
"And girl." Wanda added, clearly annoyed but still worried.
"And girl, this is Steve Rogers. Captain America!" Sam continued. I shook hands with everyone and said hello to each of them. The topic soon replayed back to Nat.
"Err... Steve?" Wanda said.
"Yeah, what's up?" I replied.
"The girl who ran, her name is Natasha Romanoff. Have you ever seen her before or heard of her before because she saw you and froze?" She asked, all the guys turned to look at me as well. It will sound creepy if I say 'oh yeah I have! In fact I have a file on her on my coffee table! I have had her photo on my coffee table for a  year now!' so I decided that's not the best idea to say to new colleagues.
"Err... I don't believe I have. I don't know her." I lied. I don't know how but I got away with lying even though I have go red and sweat when I lie and I am surrounded by some of the best spies in the world!
"Oh okay..." Wanda trailed off into her thoughts.

The man who ran after Natasha walked back around from the corner, looking confused and hurt.
"Clint!? Where is she?" Wanda asked running up to him. Okay, the man is called Clint.
"She got on her motorcycle and drove off. I don't know what happened..." Clint looked up to me and I stood awkwardly.
"Err... Clint? This is Steve Rogers. Captain America. Steve? This is Clint Barton." Sam said.
"Err... nice to meet you, Steve." Clint said, clearly shaken up.
"You too." I replied, not knowing how to respond. I don't even know what is going on between Clint and Nat so I can't give a lot of emotional support.

After a while, the remaining people of the group went up the two floors to the briefing room. Fury stood next to another female. Tony Stark was sitting down quietly, unusual for a Stark. We all sat down and awaited further instructions as Fury noticed the empty seat.
"Where's Natasha?" Fury asked, confused.
"I'm not sure, sir." Clint said, acting confident.
"How can you not be sure?! She was with you half an hour ago! Where is she?!" Fury got more and more angry. Everyone was wondering where she was and everyone was worried.
"She ran, sir. We aren't sure where she ran to. She got on a bike and left the premises." Clint said, with a little but of annoyance in his voice.
"Why did she run?" Fury asked, now showing a little bit of worry. Oh my, he can show emotions other than  Anger!
"We aren't sure, sir." Clint said.
"Well, we can't wait for her. We all have a job to do. Right, Stark? Would you please...?" Nick indicated for him to start talking.
"Right, so. I have searched the globe via my Satellites and I have found where Loki is. He is in Stuttgart, Germany. I want Cap, and as miss Romanoff doesn't seem to be joining us, I'll have Clint. Both of you are to come with me to Germany." Stark remarked. Right, I know where I'm going now. But Natasha...
"The rest of you are to stay here and search for any evidence of the Tesseract. You find it and we are all safe. Keep in contact people. Your dismissed." Fury added and everyone stood up and prepared for there assignment.

But where is Natasha?

End of Where did she go?