Authors Notes

Hi Everyone!

And that's a wrap to the Story!

Thank you all so much for your continued support and all your amazing and thoughtful comments! I read all of them and smile! They always make my day!

I am starting to work on my next FanFic, I'm just thinking of a new story line! I will let you all know when it's out and ready to read!

I hope you enjoyed the Story, I have spent so long working and thinking about how I can make it interesting!

I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone that voted and made me smile! I appreciate all of you so much!

Also a huge thank you to my friend, who has supported me and has given me motivation to continue writing. It's been tough finding the motivation to do anything but she has helped me out so much!

Feel free to message me whenever you guys want, I'm free to talk about anything and I'd love to meet you!

The Black Widow movie was postponed a few weeks ago and I'm still getting over the fact that I'm not in the cinema watching Nat back on the big screen as the Lead! I'm going to be first in line to see the movie on November 6th!

Thank you all, again! You guys are so amazing and you've made me so so happy!

I'll see you all in the next book!

B x