Chapter 54- Yelena Pt.2

*Steve's point of view*

"How can we do that?!" Clint asked, eagerly awaiting an answer.
"You guys are professionals, right?" She questioned.
"Well, yeah. We have witches, spies, soldiers and flying guys. All of us are professionals." I replied.
"Well, I'm glad. I know the work you guys do, Nat told me the intense and harsh conditions you guys work in so I assume you can handle what we have to do to get Natalia, oh sorry, Natasha back." Yelena spoke, leaning into the table.
"I'll do anything to get her back, please just name it." I pleaded. "What do we have to do?!"
"The Red Room are going to come looking for me, and they will know where we are. They have camera's everywhere. So, first of all, where are we?" She asked.
"Avengers Tower in New York." Clint answered.
"Okay. That means they will be setting up in their American base, downtown. They want me so-" Yelena started but was interrupted by Clint.
"No, we need a plan where you can get out as well. We're not trading you in. Your staying with us because if Nat can class you as family, we can class you as family. So no, new plan." Clint interrupted, sternly. A smile appeared on Yelena's face.
"Okay, new plan. Nat is going to be with them in New York. Everyone is. They're going to have every single Red Room member they can bring, which they can bring everyone. We have two options: wait for them to attack us or we attack them. I know where the base is and they obviously know where I am. If we attack them, they'll be unprepared and we will be, but we'd need to act quick because they're probably going to arrive in New York any second now, if they already haven't. They're probably going to attack in the next few days. So if we are to attack them, it needs to be tomorrow." Yelena announced, coming up with two plans.
"While we're doing this plan, is there anyway we can get rid of the Red Room, for good? For both yours and Nat's sake." I asked.
"Yes, they'll all be here so all we have to do is take down the entire compound and we're done. We will need plenty of Soldiers, anyone you can get a hold of. We need all of you. I'm going to be helping. Nat will be fighting against us, and she'll be ordered to go for you, Steve. You need to be prepared, try and stay out of sight from Cameras, then you can get her alone. Just remember, if she does fight you, it's for your protection. She only wants to make sure your safe from them. And she doesn't kill, she told them to shove murdering up their ass so she will not kill you." Yelena added. Shit, she's going to fight me? I can't fight back! I literally can't! I love her too much to fight back.
"I won't be able to fight back." I whispered under my breath.
"You won't need to, she'll try and guide the fight away from Camera's, as will you." Yelena spoke.
"What if she doesn't? What if she just wants to get away from me?" I asked.
"She loves you, your the only person she is going to want to fight because you two used to spar! Just act like your sparing. She will not hurt you." Yelena comforted me. It was not extremely comforting but it will calm me down. "I'm going to come up with a plan. I need you two to gather whoever you can to fight these monsters head on tomorrow." Yelena added.
"Yeah, okay. I'll talk to Tony and Nick so they can gather everyone. Steve, I need you to show Yelena to a comfier place to stay. There is a room in the Tower somewhere that Tony uses when he can't be assed to go home, use that. Yelena, I'll get whoever I can. In the meantime, work out a plan and could you try and draw up blueprints for the compound. The more we know, the better we will be." Clint announced, all three of us stood up.
"Err... Steve? Clint? Can you take off the handcuffs please?" Yelena asked, holding up her locked hands.
"Oh, yes, of course." I trembled, walking back over to Yelena and fumbled when unlocking the handcuffs.
"Steve, I'm not going to run." Yelena reassured and I unlocked the chains.
"I'm just being vigilant." I lied, of course I was being vigilant but I was more worried how tomorrow is going to go down!

Yelena and I followed Clint out the interrogation room and headed for the corridor, outside the group of jail cells. We left the cells and saw Tony, leaning against the wall with a cast over his arm, wearing a sling.
"Oh, Shit Tony! What did the doctors say?" I asked.
"Basically I dislocated it but I slotted it back into place without realising. They told me to rest it for a while but I can move it fine now and I'm able to take off the cast. Back to you guys, Number 1, why is Yelena not in handcuffs? And number 2, what's the verdict?" Tony answered, also questioning us.
"I'll explain that. Do you two want to go find the room?" Clint suggested, turning to us. We nodded and walked over to the Elevator.

Rooms were on floor 10 so it's not too much of an awkward elevator ride. I felt two eyes look me up and down.
"Can I help you?" I asked, catching Yelena staring at me.
"Your nervous, aren't you? You also look scared. Why?" Yelena questioned as the elevator opened and we stepped on.
"Do you expect me to be jumping up the walls? I'm terrified that this isn't going to work! I saw my girlfriend a few days ago, she stared blankly at me crying, before opening a door and apologising. I thought that was it. I thought we were over, that's why I went home and just hid in my room. She is the best thing to ever happen to me and I hate that I'm not with her, I didn't even protect her. I hate myself for it. I love Nat and I just want her home." I didn't intend to say all of that. My thoughts just left through my mouth. Yelena looked stunned.
"Guess what?" Yelena said after a moment of silence.
"What?" I huffed.
"She feels exactly the same way about you." Yelena smiled. The elevator pinged and we walked out.
"Thanks." I said, once we reached Tony's room.
"For what?" She questioned.
"For helping me get her back." I smiled and so did she.
"She'll be back before you know it." She beamed, opening the door and going inside, closing it behind her.

End of Yelena Pt.2