CHAPTER 9

I wake up to "No control" song by One Direction.

I groaned and pick my phone to see the time. It was 6:30, who the hell kept alarm at this time. 

Oh it was me I forgot to delete the freaking alarm.

 Arggggg. I got up to see I did not have a blanket on. 

I get up and trip on something and fall. Before my face could kiss the floor a strong pair of hands stopped me. 

I turned towards the person to see Adrian smirking at me.

"Woah. Do you always kiss the floor in the morning? Is it how you learned how to kiss?" what a pathetic question.

"Shut up ."

I pull myself up. And he saw the blankets and pillow and then at me.

"How the hell did you sleep? Are you crazy to give me two blankets and it's so freaking cold. What the hell Al?"

"It's not that cold. I could not leave you sleep on the freezing floor and you weren't wearing a jacket. So I gave you my blanket. I used Beth's so I'm fine. "

"You will be the reason for my grey hair."

I laughed loudly. 

Beth woke up "Please don't tell me it's already time for school. "

"It is now get up and go bath."

"I don't wanna gooo" she screeched.

"Tell that to mommy. Now wake up." 

"Al" I turned to Adrian.

"Ad" I smirked.

"Are you sure you're fine?" he asked with worry laced in his voice. 

"Yes Adrian. Now go home and get ready for school."

"Okay be ready by 8 I will pick you both."

"Ohhhh thank you so much jackass" Beth shouted happily and went back to sleep.

"Okay. Bye see you at 8." I said.

"Bye and thank you for this." He showed me the book and went to kiss my cheeks when I turned my head thinking he will kiss my forehead. 

His lips landed on mine. It was just for a fraction of second and it was just a brush before I pulled away. 

But I still had fireworks in my stomach for just that peck.

"I'm sorry" we both told in unison.

"It's okay" again at the same time.

We both laughed before he headed out of my window. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes for a second.

When I felt someone's breath on me I opened my eyes and shouted so bad. It was my sister who bought her beautiful face so near.

"What the hell happened?" Adrian's voice thick with panic.

"Ian did  you not leave?" My sister asked.

"No I heard Al screaming I thought something is wrong and came up again." he said panting.

"Oh that was because I bought my face so near that she got scared." she said casually.

"Oh God. You girls" We all laughed.

We heard a knock on our door. We all snapped our heads to see each other. 

Then I pulled Adrian inside the washroom and locked the door. My sister opened the main door and mom came in I guess.