CHAPTER 16

I woke up to my sister sitting on top of me ready to pour water on my face. 

"What the hell?" I covered my face. 

"Oh you woke up. Praise the lords." Idiot. 

I woke up changed and headed to eat our breakfast. 

We went to a restaurant and ate dosas and idlis. 

I saw the girls here are so beautiful wearing what they call kurtis. 

Jessy, Beth and I looked at each other and smiled. 

"Dad can we go shopping once we are done sight seeing." 

"Please." Beth asked. 

"No we will be tired some other day." Maa told. 

"Please mom. Please." Jessy begged. 

"Uncle let me take them you guys go take rest." Jerin said. 

Oh I love my best friend so much.

"Okay but come back before it's too late." Uncle said in a fatherly voice. 

"Yes sir." Jessy joked.

We all laughed. 

"Adrian you coming with us?"

"Ofcourse Al what else will I do alone in the room?" he said sighing.

I smirked at him and wiggled my eyebrows. 

He raised an eyebrow. 

He didn't understand. 

Okay, I have a very dirty mind. I shook my head. 

We were done and we were leaving when Adrian pulled my hand and I slammed against his chest. 

"Al..don't you think you're too young to be having such a dirty mind?"

"You understood. " I asked laughing.

"Yess. Don't do that when we are with our parents. Geez. Have some manners." he said teasingly.

"Ya okay." We then left the hotel. 

All the girls were gawking at Adrian. The inner jealousy started to come out. 

Control Alexis don't bother. He held my hand tightly. 

I looked up at him. "Al please help me." 

I laughed and held his hand and stared back at every girl who looked at him. 

My Adrian. Oh God you're impossible.

We had to go to the middle of the ocean to see a statue of a poem writer in Tamil and a place where Swami Vivekananda used to meditate. The statue is too huge.

We bought our tickets and were waiting for our chance. And we waited and waited for one hour. 

It is so crowded. We did not feel bored though. 

Because there were some cute boys and Jessy and I were flirting with them. 

Beth hates flirting so she was talking with mamma. I was just doing it as a time pass because Adrian is with some other girl and Jerin is on the phone with his girlfriend. 

Then the guy whom I was talking to asked for my number and I gave him Adrian's number. 

I looked at Adrian. He then locked his eyes with mine he was about to ask me something but I turned away.

Then it was finally out chance to get on the boat. We got separated while sitting on the boat.

 I was with some random people whereas Adrian sat next to that girl.