EPILOGUE

2 years later

"I am shit scared right now." Brit was a nervous wreck.

"Girl. Chill the ef out. It is just a wedding." Lisa added and rolled her eyes.

"Yes Brit. You have nothing to worry about." Nat said.

"You are marrying Dan. What else do you want?" I asked running a hand over my belly. I was 6 months pregnant with a baby boy on the way.

When I delivered the news to Adrian, he went ballistic. He nearly tripped down the stairs.

Mom as usual broke down to tears along with Nana. Maa had the same reaction as Adrian, Uncle Philip hugged me and thanked me. While Dad was happy and had a faint tear in his eyes. Beth and Jess were no less than happy to see their nephew. My friends were happy that it was me who got knocked out first in everything though we thought it would be Brit.

He was so protective of me and the baby that he was waiting outside the door though he had to be with Dan.

"You're the one to say. You nearly passed out on your wedding." She chided.

"Please do not remind of that day." I said going out to tell Adrian to get lost.

"Baby. You have to go to Dan. He needs you. He was there with you on your big day. Now get the fuck out of here." I scolded.

"Gee. Okay. I should have never competed with Jake to be the best man." He said getting up the floor.

He kissed me and my belly and sprinted.

"It is time ladies." The organiser poked her head in.

"Okay. Here we go." Nat said.

"You will be fine Brit. Just think about Dan on the other end of the aisle." She nodded and hugged me.

Seeing Britney walk down the aisle, Dan broke into tears. After the I dos, everyone went to dance.

"Why did you not shed even a single tear when I walked down the aisle?" I asked Adrian and I was pissed. I never had a problem with that, I blame it on my hormones.

"Hey, I told you the reason. I died and came back to life at that moment. I could not feel a thing. I was nervous as fuck." I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah. I am sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He kissed me.

~~~~

5 years later

"Mommy" Xander shouted running with his tiny legs around me.

"No. You're not getting any more cookies Xander." I said running around. This kid has the stamina of a football player, he never gets tried.

"Dadda, cookies." He looked at Adrian.

"No Adrian. He already had two. He will get sugar rush as always. He is already running around chasing me."

"Oh come on Al. Give him one. Make a pact. Okay. Listen Xander. Come to Dadda." He said patting his legs.

The way they both talk crunches my heart every-time. I love how Adrian knows exactly how to calm him down.

"Done. He will go to sleep now and after that he will get a cookie. Right Xander?" he asked.

"Right." Xander replied and ran off to his room.

"Only you can control your son." I said placing the cookies in the closet.

"And you too." He said kissing my neck and I moaned.

We took the advantage of Xander sleeping.

~~~

It was the day when we all our friends meet for dinner.

Fahad flew down to meet Nat and we fixed a date to get together seeing even Scar was free to fly with Fahad.

We were out in the garden where we set all up and waited for everyone to arrive. The bell went off, it was probably Nat and Fahad.

It was them. Less than a minute of them arriving Scar and Jake entered.

We kept the door opened seeing Xander was eagerly waiting for the next ones to arrive.

When he heard the honk, he started jumping and shouting, "She's here."

Brit's daughter Maddie and Xander were very fond of each other. They were like magnets. He never left Maddie's side when she was here and so did she.

We all had a great time catching up. I looked around the table and then Adrian held my hand and looked at me smiling.

We exchanged a non-spoken I love you and traced he traced my wedding band indicating the "Always have" and I did the same to his which indicated "Always will."