Chapter 37- Shower 💦

Chapter 37

Your POV

The warm water only adds to the intense heat I feel within myself. I have to bite back a moan as Taehyung's lips travel down towards my nipples. He sucks one into his mouth and lets his tongue gently caress the erect bud as his fingers find their way to my heat.

"Tae"

I whimper as his thumb pad presses against my ball of nerves his two slender fingers easily slipping into me. I grip at his wet skin and let my head fall back as his lips leave my skin for a moment.

I can feel his hungry eyes watching my reactions as he slowly starts to pump his fingers in and out of me. His thumb gently pressing against my clit with each thrust, teasing and stimulating it even more.

I clench myself around his fingers making him chuckle, I bite my lip and look up at the smug look on his face.

I can't help but stare at him in awe, he's so incredibly beautiful in every aspect of the word. His skin is flawless even with the little scar on his cheek, his beautiful sultry eyes make my insides feel things that aren't normal. That smile, god that smile can make my heart stop. I'd do anything in my power to make him smile forever.

I'm so in love with this man and I can feel and see how much he loves me. Why I ever question him makes me feel incredibly stupid.

This man was mine.

"What is it my love?"

I blink a few times coming back to reality, my orgasm just a thrust away as I jump my man. Catching him by surprise, he stumbles but still catches me and swiftly presses me against the wall.

"I love you, I love you so much"

A shy smile tugs at his lips before his eyes meet mine. I feel my heart swell when I see that gleam in his eyes "I love you more"

I gasp as he thrusts into me, gripping his shoulders tighter as he holds my gaze. The thrusts are slow and forceful each time making me gasp for air each time. He seems to enjoy the teasing as he watches my face twist with pleasure.

"Taehyung"

I whine as he chuckles "You want more my love?" I'm not sure why but every time he calls me his love my body heats up in ways that I can't explain. He thrusts back inside me and bites down on my neck making me moan a little louder than I should.

"Jerk" I mumble, he growls against my ear making my face go numb from the sensation but only for a moment. As he starts to pour inside me i bite down on my lower lip to stop myself from chanting his name over and over.

He knows I'm struggling to stay quiet and I can see him biting back his own moans. I quickly pull him to me, letting our lips connect once again. His thrusts Don't falter as our tongues tease each other.

I moan into the kiss making him shutter "Fuck" he breaths pulling back and picking up his pace. I bite down on his shoulder, I can't hold back anymore. "Tae... I'm..." he groans feeling my release, I clench myself around him knowing he's only a second behind me.

"Oh god y/n!"

I quickly cover his mouth as he shoots his load inside me. Slowly thrusting making sure to get every last drop out. I chuckle removing my hands as I meet his gaze "and you say I'm the loud one"

"You usually are" he smirks kissing my lips once more, I clench once more making him grip the wall behind me. "God I love you" he whispers before pulling out of me and helping me to my feet.

My legs feel like jello so I brace myself against the wall. Taehyung smirks even more gripping my hips and pulling me back into his chest.

"Hmm I was that good huh?"

I roll my eyes kissing his chest "You we're... okay" I shrug making him slap my ass. The faint moan that brushes past my lips makes me blush and only makes him do it again.

"My love enjoys spanking huh?"

I bite his nipple earning a low groan and I smirk "Looks like I'm not the only kinky one" i laugh as his face turns red "So cute, guess I better buy you nipple clamps" I wink as he growls and attacks my neck making me giggle.

"Shh you're going to wake our baby up"

He smirks and places his hands on my lower stomach "This one?" I slap his hands away and laugh "No, I'm on birth control!" he frowns as I laugh some more getting the soap and sponge so we can actually wash up

~~~

Did a double update
Cause these chapters were
A little short. Only 3 chapters
Left I believe 💜