"Newlyweds"

As they taxied on the tarmac, Jay explained to Summer the dangers of going to the Maldives as an unmarried couple. He told her that they had to pretend to be a couple.

Summer: Are you kidding me?
Jay: No.
Summer: Why didn't you explain this to me earlier?
Jay: You would've totally backed out if I told you.
Summer: I guess.
Jay: Come on, let's just try to have fun ok?
Summer: Ok. But Jay, no more surprises.
Jay: Ok. So remember kisses & hand holding are a must.

Jay winks at Summer.

Summer: Hand holding, yes. Kissing, no.

They traveled by a small seaplane to a platform dock. Once they reached the dock, they were greeted by their host, Raj. He handed them tropical coconut drinks with colorful umbrellas & crazy looped straws. As they took the drinks, Raj took their luggages.

Summer: Are we there yet?
Raj: Don't worry ma'am. We have one more boat trip to your island.

Summer looked exasperated.

Jay: She just needs a cocktail & she'll be fine.

Summer hit Jay in the chest. Jay & Raj laughed.

Raj: Ah the lovers quarrel. Sometimes a little anger is necessary to heat the passion & keep the love alive.

Summer looked angrily at Jay. Jay was smiling.

Raj led them to walk down the pier & into a boat. The boat allowed them to see a couple of the other islands. Although Summer was tired from the traveling, she was impressed by the 5 start treatment that she even forgot all about her & Jay having to pretend to be a couple. The boat entered through a passageway of palm trees. The ocean breeze was invigorating & the sun on their skin felt amazing.

Raj: We'll be there in about 5 minutes. Enjoy the scenic view of the villas & islands.
Jay: Alright, thanks, boss!
Raj: So how long have you two been married for?

Jay & Summer looked at each other.

Jay: Uh we're going on 2 months, right babe?

Summer nodded, but looked annoyed at Jay.

Raj: Wow! Newlyweds. You guys came at a perfect time. December is a beautiful season to visit us. Have you two decided what your itinerary will be?
Jay: Yes, we'll be here for 3 days & 3 nights. We're looking at swimming with dolphins, island hopping, & hiking.
Summer: And spa treatments.
Jay: And spa treatments.

Jay grabbed Summer's hand to which she resisted. Jay whispered into her ear,"We have to look like a believable couple..." They held hands for the remainder of the boat ride.

Raj: You two are so in love, look at you! Can't keep your hands off each other, huh?
Summer: Something like that. I'd strangle him if I could...
Raj: What was that?
Jay: Oh nothing. She's just hangry.
Raj: Well, here we are. I'll walk you to the resort & bring you to your villa myself. My name is Raj by the way.
Jay: Thanks, Raj.

Raj helped them out of the boat, grabbed their bags & walked them to the resort entrance. It was a beautiful walk along the pier. The weather was warm & mild. The water was so blue & clear. A few other honeymooners were walking about. The men with their cigars & the women with their wide-brimmed hats. Raj opened the curtain to let Jay & Summer in.

Receptionist: You must be Mr. & Mrs. Woods.

Summer looked at Jay.

Jay: That's us!
Receptionist: Here's your keys & your packet. The packet includes special offers & info for your stay in our resort. If you have any more questions about excursions & activities, please let Raj, your host know.
Summer: Thank you!

Raj walked Jay & Summer to their private water villa. Summer had to admit, this resort was gorgeous. The sights were breathtaking & awfully romantic. At least she knew there were absolutely no signs of sadness, gloom or Christmas. Raj opened the door to their water villa & there was a glass floor in the first area of their villa. The bathroom had a huge jacuzzi in the middle & glass walls around. The master bedroom overlooked the water. Summer continued to look around & get settled in the villa.

Raj: Mr. Woods, can I be of any assistance to you?
Jay: I think we're all set. Thanks for all your help, Raj. Jay handed Raj a $50.
Raj: Thank you, sir. There's complimentary champagne on the bar for you & the Mrs.

Raj winked & left the two alone. Jay sighed as he watched Summer explore the room.

Jay: So, what do you think?

Jay plopped himself on the water couch.

Summer: It's beautiful.
Jay: I'll let you get settled. I'm gonna go work out our meal reservations & excursions. I'll be back.
Summer: Ok.

Jay left the villa. Summer squealed as she had the place to herself for a moment. She took her clothes off & decided to soak in the jacuzzi. She poured herself a glass of champagne & relaxed away. She closed her eyes & somehow got a little horny. "Must be the atmosphere", she thought to herself. Her hand made its way down to her crotch area. She started to massage her vagina & masturbate. She moaned as she continued to touch herself. It has been a while since she's had sex so she was ready for this. Jay walked in & heard the moans coming from the bathroom. He poked his head in & quietly watched as Summer was pleasing herself. He watched in silence as Summer's eyes remained closed. Her mouth opened as she moaned. Jay was starting to get turned on. He gulped & almost lost his balance as he leaned against the wall. He made a sudden noise which triggered Summer to open her eyes. Summer screamed.

Jay: I'm sorry.
Summer: How long have you been standing there?
Jay: I...I...I just walked in.
Summer: I didn't know you were there. I was just uh... relieving myself.
Jay: You don't have to be embarrassed. Let just say this isn't the first time I've heard you do this.
Summer: Excuse me?
Jay: Yeah, back when you & your dad stayed in my house during that summer, I heard you in the bathroom. A couple times actually.
Summer: Ok, you don't have to make stories up.

Jay laughed.

Jay: Look, I know what I heard.
Summer: Ok, ok. Whatever. Can you pass a towel to me please?

Jay looked at Summer as she was sitting in the jacuzzi, naked. She was covering up her body as best as she could. He walked over to the towel rack & picked a towel up.

Jay: It's not like I've never seen you naked.
Summer: Jay...

Jay leaned down to the jacuzzi's level & winked at Summer & handed her the towel.

Summer: Thanks. Can you please give me some privacy now?

Jay turned around so that Summer could get out.

Summer: I need you to go to the other room please.

Jay walked into the other room & smiled. He sat on the water couch while Summer got ready for the day.