"He's not Good Enough for You"

As Summer closed the door behind her, she ran to her bathroom & opened the cabinet under her sink. She pulled out a pink, silk bag & took out the vibrator that was inside. Nick's touch was enough to send goosebumps throughout her body. She was not attracted to him nor did she want to even think of him in a sexual way. She didn't want to think of him at all. She just missed Jay. That's all she was feeling. She was horny & she decided to take care of it then & there. She sat on the stool in front of her bathroom vanity. She spread her legs & placed her vibrator inside her crotch. She turned it on & after a moment, she was moaning. She looked at her reflection as she was enjoying the pleasure from her sex toy. She turned the vibrator off after a few minutes of pleasure, took a shower & got into bed. That night she had an interesting dream. She had a dream that Jay came home. In her dream, she was laying down in bed & Jay walked through the bedroom doors with his uniform on. He & Summer kissed passionately & he smiled real big before going down on her. She held his head between her legs as he was eating her out. She was moaning & yelling his name. He wrapped his arms around the lower half of her body & continued. Jay looked up & when Summer looked at him, it was no longer Jay, but Nick. She was pushing him off, but couldn't. Nick continued eating her out & she was moaning but resisting at the same time. She woke up in a cold sweat & panicked at the thought of Nick taking Jay's place. She regretted letting Nick stay the night over & decided she wouldn't tell Jay that he stayed the night. She didn't want Jay to feel hurt or cheated on. Nothing happened, but she still wouldn't tell Jay a word of this. She quickly got ready & headed downstairs. She was surprised to see Nat already awake. She turned to look down the hall & there was no sign of Nick. She did see a neatly folded pile on clothes & blankets on the couch where he slept last night. Nat was in the kitchen cooking.

Summer: Where's...
Nat: Oh, he called a mechanic first thing this morning. He just left like 10 minutes ago. You want waffles? I hope you don't mind I helped myself around the kitchen?
Summer: No, not at all. And yes to the waffles. Thanks...

Summer was glad Nick had left. It was for the best. She knew she needed to be careful around him especially since she was a little too vulnerable in missing Jay.

Nat: Hey, did anything happen last night after I went upstairs?
Summer: Between me & Nick?
Nat: Yeah.
Summer: Nothing happened.

A look of relief came over Nat's face.

Nat: It's just that Nick's got this huge crush on you & he can get pretty creepy so... just let me know if he ever bothers you.
Summer: Yeah.
Nat: You ok?
Summer: Yeah, no I'm probably just hungry.

Serena was craving enchiladas for dinner & Brian knew just the place to take her. Again, just as he always did, Brian opened doors for her & pulled out her chair for her to sit. They had reflected on their day. They brought up the classes they were most excited for & the classes they were dreading the most. The reached the end of their meal & Serena thanked Brian for the umpteenth time.

Serena: Thanks for all your help today, Brian.
Brian: Of course. Glad to help.
Serena: Hey, I wanted to run something by you before anything progresses.
Brian: What's that?
Serena: Well, it's just that you & I have been getting really close & I've been enjoying spending all this time with you.
Brian: Yeah...
Serena: I feel like you & I can talk about anything. I also just really appreciate your friendship, Brian. And I don't want anything to ruin what we have.
Brian: Nothing will ruin what we have.
Serena: Ok, well that makes me feel better. Because you should know that I'm starting to develop feelings for...Bennet.

Brian's heart sank. The girl he had feelings for had feelings for someone else. And that someone else was his own brother. Brian remained quiet so Serena kept talking.

Serena: I just thought that since we're friends & he's your brother that you should know this.
Brian: Oh...
Serena: Well, don't you have anything else to say?
Brian: I'm just a bit surprised that's all. You two just met & you like him?

Serena smiled & nodded. Brian was trying to take everything in slowly without getting upset.

Brian: Sorry if I'm not talking much. I'm just trying to process all of this.
Serena: I understand it might be hard for him to date someone like me. You know someone in my situation.
Brian: Whoa whoa whoa! Date?

Serena chuckled.

Serena: Well yeah, two people who have feelings for each other eventually date. Why? Am I not good enough for your brother?
Brian: No. He's not good enough for you.