"Bad Boy Bennet"

Bennet & Serena had the whole house to themselves. Grandma was at a friend's house the entire day. Serena & Bennet were cozying up on the couch after they ate dinner & Bennet started caressing Serena's hair. He gently moved her hair back exposing her neck. He leaned in & started to gently plant kisses on her neck. Serena closed her eyes & leaned back inviting Bennet to come closer to her. They were both laying on the couch & they began to fool around. Bennet suggested they go to her bedroom where they could be more comfortable. Serena agreed & led Bennet upstairs by the hand. Bennet looked around while Serena freshened up in the bathroom. He checked his pockets for condoms & chuckled as he realized he didn't need any. He sprayed breath spray into his mouth & pushed his hair back. He removed his leather jacket & set it on the edge of Serena's bed. He saw candles around  the room so he lit them before Serena stepped out of her bathroom.
Serena was wearing a pink floral silk robe. Bennet walked up to her & held her close as he kissed her. He loved her soft lips & the way she softly moaned as he kissed her. He was turned on by her moans & wondered if he could make her moan even louder. He carried her to the bed & hovered over her. Serena's arms were around Bennet's neck & her eyes locked with his. As he began to untie her robe, Serena's heart started to beat & she began to breathe heavily. Bennet continued to slowly open her robe revealing Serena's naked body. He eyed every inch of her & could feel himself getting hard. He caressed her neck, shoulders, down to her breasts & stomach. He looked up at her. Serena held his hand.

Serena: I'd understand if you didn't want to.
Bennet: That's not it at all. I do want to, Serena. But is this something you want?

Serena nodded & pulled Bennet in for a kiss. All the candles & the aroma of her lotion added to the sexiness of the moment. The silk sheets beneath them & the sound of their moans contributed to the vibe of the room. Serena wanted Bennet badly. She unzipped his pants & whispered into his ear that she wanted him. He quickly took his shirt & the rest of his clothes off. Soon the two were naked. Serena placed her hands on Bennet's buff chest. She held his face & kissed him. She climbed on top of Bennet & straddled him inserting his penis into her vagina. She let out a gasp as she took him all in. She started to let him slide in & out of her. She held on to the head board for stability. Her breasts bounced in Bennet's face & he sucked on them while she rode him. He slapped her butt while she continued to grind on him. Soon they both came & were out of breath. Bennet fell asleep & Serena was still awake lying next to him. She turned the candles out, put her robe on & went downstairs to get herself a glass of water. Grandma came home with hands full of groceries. Serena went to greet her & help her with the bags. Grandma took one look at her & had a look of disappointment on her face.

Grandma: Serena, is Bennet upstairs?
Serena: Yes.
Grandma: I want you to think long & hard about what you're doing?
Serena: Grandma, it's fine.
Grandma: Listen to me. I'm only warning you. This boy has been in & out of jail. Do you think he'll be a good father figure for Miranda? I'm just a few months, you'll be transitioning into motherhood. I only hope you're preparing yourself for it.

Grandma continued putting the groceries away & Serena helped. She thought about what Grandma said, but it was too late. She was already somewhat committed to Bennet. She decided she'd make it work. How bad could he be?