"My First & Only Love"

Summer: Where are you going?
Jay: I'll be right back.
Summer: Ok, hurry back. The bed's gonna be cold without you.
Jay: Ok...

Jay slipped into the bathroom & closed the door behind him while dialing Devon's number as quickly as he could.

Devon: Someone's up!
Jay: Hey bro.
Devon: Yeah, I stopped by to check on you & I saw you weren't alone so I uh... slipped back out. So you guys uh did the dirty? I'm sure you had a lot of catching up to do.

Devon started to tease Jay & ask him questions. Jay was trying to dismiss his teasing so that he could ask him a question.

Jay: Devon!
Devon: Bro, what is it?
Jay: I really need your help. This is urgent.
Devon: What? Anything?
Jay: Do you have any condoms?
Devon: Do I have any condoms? Jay, do you know how many kids I have? We don't use condoms, man.
Jay: F*ck...
Devon: Oh... You guys don't have any? Yikes.
Jay: Foreplay was going so well & then things escalated, but we realized we didn't have any.
Devon: I'm so sorry.
Jay: The last time I had condoms on me was the last time I had sex with Summer.
Devon: Wait, are you saying...
Jay: Yeah, I haven't had sex with anyone else.
Devon: Wow, really? All those years?
Jay: Yeah...
Devon: Wish I could help you out... Hey, what about the base? The mini mart should be open?
Jay: Ok, cool. Thanks, man.
Devon: Oh & Jay...
Jay: Yeah?
Devon: Have fun you dirty dog, you.
Jay: Shut up!

Jay hung up on Devon & heard Summer calling his name.

Summer: Who was that?
Jay: Oh... It was Devon checking up on me. Hey, so I'm gonna go run for some supplies you wanna come with me?

Summer motioned for Jay to get back in bed.

Summer: Come here first...I wasn't finished.
Jay: Summer... I really can't take this.

Jay crawled into bed & hovered above Summer as she kissed Jay. Summer nibbles on Jay's ear & whispered into it.

Summer: I want you so bad...
Jay: Summer, you're gonna make me cum.

Summer started kissing Jay's neck.

Jay: Come on, let's go. I want you badly too, but we also need a condom or two.

Summer put her clothes back on & Jay got dressed as well. The two headed out & were getting handsy in the car the whole ride to the base. Luckily, the store was open. Summer ran to the aisle with contraceptives & Jay followed. Jay grabbed 2 boxes of size large condoms & then they went to go pay. Summer couldn't help but giggle as they fell in line & the cashier judging on them with her looks.

Summer: Thank you.
Jay:  Have a Happy New Year.

Jay & Summer ran out of the store in a hurry.

Summer: Why don't we park somewhere & uh... you know?
Jay: Tempting. But considering this'll be our first time as a couple, I really want to make this special.

Summer was touched by Jay's words & held his hand on the drive home.

Summer went to go freshen up in the bathroom while Jay prepared for their first time.

Jay: I'll see you later.

Jay held Summer's waist as she tiptoed up to kiss him.

Summer: Can't wait...

Jay started off lighting candles & placing them in the library. He lit the fire in there as well. He laid a think blanket on the floor in front of the fire & brought up wine & fruit. Summer took a shower & put on sexy lingerie & put some makeup on before stepping out in her silk robe. It was already getting dark with the sun setting & there was a glow of light coming from the library. Jay stood in the doorway of the library just as Summer was walking down the hallway. He held her as she met him there. He caressed her back as she placed her hands on his chest.

Jay: Do you remember our first time together 6 years ago?
Summer: How could I forget?
Jay: Did you know you that were my first?

Strands of Summer's damp hair fell in front of her face. Jay gently tucked it back behind her ear.

Summer: I didn't know that.
Jay: That's one of the reasons why that night was so special to me, Summer. You were my first love & my only love.

Summer held Jay's face & started kissing him. He leaned against the wall of the library's doorway just as he did 6 years ago. Jay carried Summer in his arms & she wrapped her arms around his neck. He carefully placed her on the blanket in front of the fireplace. The fire's warmth felt so nice against their faces. The glow of the fire lit up the room. Jay poured 2 wine glasses & handed one to Summer.

Summer: Jay, this is so romantic.

After sipping wine & nibbling on some of the fruit, Summer sat on Jay's lap facing him & started kissing him. He removed her robe & was turned on at her sheer laced lingerie.

Jay: Wow...

Summer smiled. Jay removed his shirt revealing his nicely tanned skin & defined muscles. After Summer & Jay explores & kissed each others' bodies in foreplay, they started removing the rest of their clothes. Soon, they were both naked. They were kissing & Summer laid down on her back & kept were hands on Jay. Jay kept his eyes on Summer & her body the entire time. He didn't want to miss a beat. He was finally with the girl he loved & now she was his. Jay started kissing Summer's neck.

Jay: Summer.
Summer: Mmm, yeah?
Jay: I love you.

Summer looked deeply into Jay's eyes.

Summer: I love you, too.