"The Night Before Deployment"

Dylan: Let's not make this about me. When's the next time you'll see Serena?
Brian: Orientation on Monday. I've been thinking of excuses to go & see her before then, but I've got nothing. I guess I'll have to wait 3 whole days before I see her again.
Dylan: Unless you ask her out to lunch.
Brian: Tried that. She's busy today & tomorrow.
Dylan: How about lunch on Saturday?
Brian: No, Saturday is when she goes to her pre-natal classes with Grandma.
Dylan: Sunday?
Brian: Weekly brunch with Grandma & her bingo buddies.
Dylan: Well, damn you'll just have to wait 'til Monday.

Summer wanted more time with Jay before he had to leave for deployment. She's been through deployment before with her dad being in the marines as well, but this time would be different. Jay told Summer about the support groups she could benefit from while he was deployed. The group was called SOS which stood for Military Significant Other & Spouse support group. Krystal was part of the group as well & Jay had sent messages to Krystal to take care of Summer while he would be away. Krystal knew what it meant to be with a marine so she agreed & was happy to have a new friend.

Jay also told Summer that everything was paid off, cars & the house & that they would have groceries delivered weekly. She wouldn't need to worry about bills. He also added her on to his insurance as well as his bank account. She was impressed with his ability to "adult" & navigate through life. She realized he had to be an adult since the day he lost his father. Jay had to grow up fast. Jay wanted to make sure Summer would be taken care of while he was on deployment which is why he prepared & arranged this ahead of time.
Jay packed away his last item, zipped up his bag & set it to the side. Summer was seated on his bed & watched him. Her eyes fixated on his bag.

Summer: That was quick.

Jay joined her on the bed & held her hand.

Jay: I wanted to finish as quick as I could so that I could spend the rest of my time with you.

Jay planted a soft kiss on Summer's cheek. He noticed her usual bright demeanor was a gloomy one that morning.

Jay: I'd understand if you'd want to stay with Grandma & Serena while I'm deployed. They said this deployment may be up to 6 months.
Summer: Jay, my home is here. I know it's not going to be easy, but this'll be good for me.
Jay: That's my girl.

After running errands & making sure everything was set before Jay's deployment tomorrow, the sun started to set & Jay & Summer found themselves ending the day that they had just begun. Jay finished washing the last dish & Summer had just finished wiping down the counters.

Jay: Where'd the time go?
Summer: I wish we had more time together...

Jay kissed Summer as she leaned against the counter. He set her up to sit on the counter so that she would be on his height level. Summer embraced Jay as they kissed & pulled him in closer to her body.

Jay: How about we continue this upstairs?

Jay helped Summer off of the counter & Summer held Jay's hand leading him up the stairs into the bedroom. They got to the bed & continued kissing. Summer stopped Jay.

Summer: Why don't I slip into something sexy first?
Jay: I'll be right here.

Jay lit some candles as Summer went into the bathroom. Jay sat on the edge of the bed & kept looking back at the bathroom door. Summer's shadow could be seen under the door as she moved around the bathroom. After about 5 minutes, Summer came out of the bathroom. She stood in the doorway & waited for Jay to notice her which didn't take long at all. Jay stood up to look at her. His jaw dropped in amazement & he was speechless. Summer walked over to Jay as he stood in the light of the glowing candles. He was wearing his boxers & nothing else. His tattoos & muscles exposed. Summer placed her hands on Jay's bare chest. She looked up into his eyes as he was looking down at her. He looked down at her low cut lingerie. He traced the outline of her laced top & bent down to kiss her neck & shoulder. She gripped onto his arms as he kissed her. He turned Summer around so that she was facing the bed. She held onto the bed post as he Jay gently ran his fingers from her shoulders down her arms & waist. His right hand glided down & he gripped her butt as his left hand was wrapped around her front gripping her left breast. He continued kissing her neck as he groped her body.
Summer's body tingled with Jay's touch.

Summer: What are you gonna do to me now?

Jay paused from kissing her & he whispered in her ear. Oh the things he wanted to do to her. He was going to spend his last night with her showing all the ways he loved her.

Jay: I want you to bend over & lean on the bed.

Summer caressed his face & kissed him before she leaned over the bed. Jay caressed Summer's back & carefully took off her thong. He removed his boxers & put a condom on before he inserted himself into her from behind. She gasped as he entered her. He held the bed as he went in & out. He threw his head back & moaned with pleasure. Summer was moaning too. Between her moans, she asked Jay to give her more & that she wanted it deeper.  After about a minute or two, Summer's soft moans grew stronger & louder. Jay's thrusts remained hard & deep as Summer requester, but he trembled as he did so. He was holding back on coming too soon. Summer gripped the sheets & was now screaming Jay's name. Jay stopped & got on the bed. Summer climbed on top of him & removed her top to reveal her breasts. Jay squeezed them as Summer mounted him, inserting his penis inside her. He was still very hard & erect. She slid back & forth over his body. She rocked back & forth slowly at first.

Jay: Give it to me, baby.

Jay slapped her butt as she continued to rock back & forth over his body. She interlocked her fingers with his to gain stability. He started to whine & moan with every movement Summer made.

Jay: Oh...Summer.

Jay turned Summer over on her back.

Jay: It's my turn...

Summer smiled up at him & they kissed some more before Jay made his way down her body. He squeezed her breasts before he started sucking on them. She tousled his hair as he licked her nipples. He knew that her nipples were sensitive so he took his time arousing her that way. He remembered the first time they had sex & how playing with her boobs drove her wild. He sucked on her nipple & gently nibbled them before he started humping her. He placed her legs over his shoulders so he could get in deeper. Summer moaned & couldn't even speak from the intensity of this position.

Jay: Summer, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!

Jay lay his head on Summer chest & she caressed & kissed his head.

Jay: Summer, I'm going to miss you so much.
Summer: I'll miss you too.

They soon fell asleep in each other's arms.