17

Author

2 a.m.

Jimin finally opened his eyes after 8 hours collapsed. He felt something hurt on his head so he touched it. It was a bandage the doctors put to stop the blood from coming out continuously.

He looked at his side and saw Uncle Seon was there.

With his husky voice, he called out for Uncle Seon. "Uncle " once the word spitted out from his mouth, Uncle Seon woke up from his sleep. He turned to Jimin and saw that he already opened his eyes.

"You're awake " he smiled as he walked towards him. Jimin didn't say anything to Uncle Seon. Instead, his eyes were searching for Aera.

Uncle Seon noticed that his eyes were searching for someone. "Are you searching for Ms Aera? " he asked.

Jimin was hesitate to nod his head because he didn't want Uncle Seon to know he was searching for her. But he ended up nodding his head. "Where's her? " he asked, waiting for an answer.

"She stayed here till 12 a.m. then I asked her to go home since she needs to work tomorrow. She refused at first but I said that I can take care of you for her. Then she finally agreed and go home " Uncle Seon answered.

Jimin sighed, "Ask the doctor to come in. I want to ask them something ". Hearing his order, Uncle Seon nodded and went out to call the doctor.

Tomorrow morning, Aera woke up so early just to visit Jimin at the hospital. She even cooked something for him.

She was so happy knowing that Jimin has opened his eyes. That's why she felt like cooking for him. She dressed up in a nice blue dress and did a new hairstyle.

With full of excitement, she took the paper bag and drove to the hospital.

"Good morning, Ms Aera " Uncle Seon approached her with a bright smile on his face. He looked at Aera's new hairstyle and complimented her. "You look extremely beautiful today "

Aera chuckled, "Thank you! " she said.

"Is Jimin awakes already? " She asked. "Yes, we just got back from the garden. He asked me to bring him for a walk " he answered.

"Can I see him? " Aera asked. "Of course you're allowed to meet him " Uncle Seon said as he opened the door for Aera. "I'll give both of you some time alone. I'll just stay outside " he said and Aera nodded.

"Thank you Uncle "

She walked into the room and searched for Jimin. She looked at the corner of the room and spotted Jimin who was enjoying the morning air. A big smile appeared on her face as she made her way towards him. "Good morning, Jimin " she approached him nicely.

Jimin blinked as he got pulled out from his thoughts. He turned his body to Aera and looked at her. His eyes slowly moved downwards and stopped at paper bag she held.

Aera was confused about what he was looking at. When she realized that he was staring at the food she brought, she smiled. "Are you hungry? I have some foods here " she spoke.

"You cooked it? " Jimin asked

Aera wasn't confident to answer it because she knew Jimin will scolds her. But she had no choice except admitting the truth. She sighed and nodded her head.

She closed her eyes as she waited for Jimin to mad at her. But she didn't hear any words spitted out from his mouth. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked up at Jimin. He just stared at her blankly. No expressions.