31

After grabbing some ice creams and sweets, they spent some time at the park to see if there was any interesting activity they could do.

"Thank you for the treat, Jungkook " Aera spoke as she licked her ice cream little by little.

Jungkook turned to her and gave her a smile. "You're welcome. I'm so glad it can help you to feel better " he stated and tucked his hands into his pockets.

Aera shrugged her shoulders and looked at the sky. "I don't know what I'm going to do after this. I'm jobless. How sad " she sighed

"Don't say that. There's so much thing you can do at home. Or maybe you can go out sometimes? Just spend some time for yourself then find a new job. You can just work with Jimin if you want. Or, maybe you can work under me " he suggested.

Aera stopped at looked at Jungkook. "You have a company too? So amazing. Both of you and Jimin have your own company. How can I be successful like you two? " she asked and Jungkook chuckled softly.

"It's not my company. It's my dad's. But he's going to give the company to me soon. " he added.

"But it's still practically your company, right? It belongs to Jeons " Aera chuckled and Jungkook can feel a relief feelings after seeing she smiled. He sighed and looked up at the sky. "Hey, it's getting dark. I think we should get going now. Let me send you home. Jimin will get worried if you're not back at this time. " He said as he glanced at his watch.

Aera shrugged, "Alright then. "

Jungkook stopped his car right in front of Jimin's house and pulled off the seat belt. He inhaled a deep breath and looked around the house. He hadn't meet Jimin for weeks now since they had an argument that day. It was sort of hot argument so they didn't talk to each other.

Aera turned to Jungkook and held his sleeve. "Are you okay, kook? You seem nervous? " Aera asked in confusion.

To avoid her from knowing the truth, Jungkook threw all the feelings away and gave her a smile. He shook his head and turned off the engine. "No, I'm not. Don't worry because I'm fine " he stated and got out from the car.

They made their ways to the front door and there was Uncle Seon who was already waiting. "Good afternoon, Ms and Jungkook. Do you need something for drink? " he asked both of them.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine " Jungkook said

"Me too. I don't need anything, thank you Uncle " Aera said and they walked to the living room. She looked around the house and back to Jungkook. "Do you want me to call Jimin? I think he's in his room. " Aera said and set her handbag down. Jungkook who wasn't ready to meet Jimin shook his head.

"It's alright, I don't want to disturb him. Btw, I need to get going now " he added and walked to the front door to leave. But he was at the wrong time.

"Where you think you're going? " Jimin's voice started to hunting his ears. He stopped on his spot and gulped down his saliva. Jimin crossed his arms and waited for Jungkook to answer him. Jungkook sighed and lowered his head.

"Home " he answered shortly, not wanting to start a conversation with him. Jimin scoffed and poked his cheek with his tongue. "Without letting me know? You come to my house without telling me and do you think I'll let you go like that? " he asked

Jungkook sighed, "Jimin. I don't want to start. Please " he said

"Start what? Is there anything happened between us? " Jimin asked, pretending like he didn't know anything. Such an easy way to apologize.