"Let me in"

WARNING: CONTAINS SCENES OF RAPE
The team got the rest of the day off. Karima was in her room reading. Suddenly the door burst open. Emily plonked onto the bed with a mixed expression. "I know French by the way." Karima looked up from her book. "Uh...and?" Emily continued. "You seem to have a lot of history with McClaude." Karima laughed. "Don't tell me you're jealous. We just went to the same school. " Emily nudged closer to Karima. "Why does she hate you so much?" Karima then said something she regretted instantly. "Everyone hates me it seems." It was mean to come off as a joke but judging by Emily's horrified expression it didn't. "I don't!" She exclaimed. Karima went back to reading. "That's because you don't know me Emily." Emily snatched the book off her. "Well you don't let me in." Karima shrugged. "Why should I? It's easier to shove people out." Emily smirked. "I will find out all about you Karima sooner or later. She then switched the light off. "Night Karima." "Night Emily."

                              Flashback
It was near the end of prom. Everyone was pretty drunk. Not Karima though. Her mum wouldn't dare let her drink. She was by herself now. Emma was dancing with this tall as fuck boy. Her other friends were either shagging or had left. Karima was relying on Emma to get home. Then Sharon waltzed to her table. "Wanna check the room upstairs?" Karima frowned. "What room?" Sharon rolled her eyes. "The rooms upstairs. Please?" Karima sighed. She only went because she didn't want to look like a loner. They looked around each room, poking fun at odd things. Then they entered a massive bedroom. With a pink queen sized bed and multiple closets. Then the light went off.
Karima was confused. "Sharon?" She called out. Stumbling over, she landed onto the bed. Then Karima felt warm arms pinning her down. She tried to get up but was greeted with a  familiar voice. "Easy Doza." "Sharon? What the-". But Karima was cut off when a pair off lips crashed onto hers. No matter how much she struggled, Sharon's grip was stronger. Then Karima felt her hands being bound up in...a hair bobble? Sharons grip on her arms was no longer felt but she could feel her tights slipping off. Then her dress. Then her bra. Then her pants. Then the last words she heard was "You should let me in more Doza"

Karima bolted up sweat drenched and panting. She looked over to see Emily still sleeping. The truth horribly hit her. This wasn't a dream. This was a flashback. To just a couple of months ago. Looking over to the time it read out 4:25. Karima sighed. She knew from previous experiences, that she wasn't going to go back to sleep. As quietly as she could, Karima tiptoed over to her suitcase before taking out a specific box of pads and producing a Juul from it. Going down to the foyer, Karima pushed on the button before taking a puff. Watching it go into the air, Karima reminisced the times where she thought good always triumphs and when she didn't know what rape and vaping were.