An Eating Escape

Karima woke up the next day to see #Sondoza trending in football. She groaned. Karima had a feeling this might have started via a certain squirrel. She then looked to see a snoozing Sonnett next to her. Smiling inside, Karima was lucky that she was by her side.
Camp was relatively smooth. Things appeared to be going relatively smooth. Until they arrived back. Since they got together, Karima and Emily have purchased an apartment. Karima knew things were bad when she was sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for Emily to come in after taking out the trash. What she didn't expect to see after coming back, was an angry girlfriend. "Why is there so much food in the bins?" Karima knew she couldn't escape this. "I couldn't finish it." Before Emily could start Karima added "I physically couldn't!" . Emily slumped into her chair. "Do I have to monitor you?" Karima felt annoyed. "I'm not a kid." She fired back. Then she decided to reveal another secret. "I've been struggling with anorexia." Karima didn't count this admission as voluntary. More...trying to save a relationship. Emily's eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell me this?" Her voice was so soft and low it worried Karima. Shuffling around in her seat, Karima then mistakenly said "It's not a big deal." Emily lost it. "ITS NOT A BIG DEAL? KARIMA MENDOZA YOU'VE AN EATING DISORDER THAT YOU'RE FINALLY COMING CLEAN ABOUT AND YOU TELL ME ITS NOT A BIG DEAL? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW FUCKING WORRIED I AM?" This time its Karimas eyes that widened. She ran upstairs and shut the door, before doing what she hadn't done in a while. "Hello? Yeah Emma's it's me. I need your help."