"So what are we?"

Waking up groggily, Karima had no idea what happened for a moment. Untangling herself, she saw a scantily clad Emily Sonnett lying next to her with the duvet cover on the floor. Then Karima remembered. She had the best night of her life. In case someone came in, Karima threw a duvet on Emily before heading to the bathroom where she got washed and changed.
Breakfast wasn't that surprisingly awkward. There was a couple of winks thrown here and there but no one thought of anything. They were too busy dealing with the effects of being hungover with many players not even present at breakfast.
On the plane back, Emily asked Alyssa if they could swap seats which got Karima nervous. As soon as she plonked down, Sonnett whispered one question. "Was I good?" Karima for a moment didn't get it but when she did she turned crimson. "Wha-, oh y-yeah." Emily chuckled at her embarrassment. "Was I your first for a girl?" She nudged. Not wanting to appear like an complete amateur, Karima shook her head. Emily wasn't that surprised. Edging closer she added "You didn't act like it." Karima didn't know whether that was a compliment or an insult. Then she got asked the worst question possible. "So what are we?" Karima tried to act confused. "As in what?" Emily appeared uncomfortable to expand. "Well we just slept together so what am I too you?"
Then Karima bottled it. "A friend?" This sent Emily nearly overboard. Not wanting to bring any attention she hissed. "Are you serious?" Karima shrugged. "Sure." This wasn't the answer Emily was looking for. "We just fucked and now you just want us to be the same? Friends?" Karima nodded. "I'm not looking for a lover." Giving one last look of disgust, Emily headed back to her original seat.