"I'M A THORN!"

Much to Karimas surprise, she got a phone call the next morning. "Er hello?" She answered fearing it could be her family or Emma, who she desperately didn't want to talk to now. "Hello, this is Mark Parsons. I'm the head coach of Portland Thorns." "Ok" Karima has no idea where this was going. "We want to offer you a contract." Karima nearly dropped the phone. "Sorry?" Mark continued. " We've been monitoring your development since High School and after hearing about you with the USWNT, we really feel that we want you at this club." Cole has now came down the stairs and after rubbing his eyes, was surprised to see Karima so ecstatic  and on a...phone? "So...I'm sorry what am I supposed to do?" Mark seemed to be amused. "Well Karima should you accept, we will pick you up at around 3 and take you on a flight  to Providence Park where you'll be greeted and hopefully sign the contract. The decision shouldn't be too hard for you Mendoza. Heard you're a Thorns fan!" Karima could almost hear a wink. "Sooooo can I just make the decision now?" "Sure!" Karima was excited to say the words. "Well Mark,I'm sure this may not come as a surprise to you, I accept the contact offer!" To her surprise the coach seemed extremely happy. "Excellent! We can pick you up at 3pm if you can give us an address please." Turning to Cole for permission which she got, Karima responded "Of course. 43 briswick way."
"That's excellent Karima. See you soon." Turning to face the one person she could confide in, Karima screamed "I'M A THORN!"