My song dares 😀

DragonWolf: Stella why did u dare me to sing a lot of songs, knowing everyone including Ghost is probably going to kill me for singing the song empires

Stella: cuz

DragonWolf: u wanna see me die don't u

Stella: nope

DragonWolf: well it seems like u do

Stella: sorry

DragonWolf: if u tell them I'm going to the forest I will hurt u *teleports to the forest*

Stella: 😏 GUYS DRAGONWOLF TELEPORTED TO THE FOREST

Ghost: R U SERIOUS

Stella: YEP CMON *runs to the forest*

Everyone: *runs to the forest*

DragonWolf: *singing on a tree branch* I'm waking up to ash and dust I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust I'm breathing in the chemicals. I'm breaking in, shaping up then checking out on the prison bus this is it the apocalypse whoa. I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems blow welcome to the new age, to the new age welcome to the new age, to the new age whoa, whoa I'm radioactive, radioactive whoa, whoa I'm radioactive, radioactive.

I'm breaking in shaping up (shaping up) checking out on the prison bus (the prison bus) this is it the apocalypse (this is it oh) I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems blow welcome to the new age, to the new age welcome to the new age, to the new age whoa, whoa I'm radioactive, radioactive whoa, whoa I'm radioactive radioactive.

All systems go sun hasn't died deep in my bones straight from inside I'm waking up (welcome to the new age, all systems go) (to the new age, sun hasn't died, welcome to the new age) I'm waking up I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems blow welcome to the new age, to the new age welcome to the new age, to the new age whoa, whoa I'm radioactive radioactive whoa, whoa I'm radioactive radioactive.

Ghost: *climbing tree* *says in head* when I get to her she is in so much trouble

DragonWolf: *starts singing another song*

And in my mind, in my head this is where we all came from, the dreams we had the love we share, this is what we're waiting for.

And in my mind, in my head this is where we all came from, the dreams we had the love we share this is what we're waiting for.

In my mind, in my head this is where we all came from.

In my mind, in my head this is where we all came from the dreams we had the love we share this is what we're waiting for.

In my mind, in my head this is what we're waiting for, the dreams we had, the love we share, this is what we're waiting for.

In my mind, in my head this is where we all came from.

And in my mind, in my head this is where we all came from, the dreams we had, the love we share this is what we're waiting for.