Chapter 33

*SMUT WARNING*

Take it off.

He told me to take it off.

I inhaled in surprise at his words, my cheeks flushing even more as he continued to rake his dark eyes down my body over and over as if he couldn't get enough of it. He looked pained, his fingers twitching as if he was holding himself back from just reaching out and grabbing me.

I didn't realize there was a silence between us until he spoke again.

"Sorry, you don't have to if you don't want to."

I watched him force himself to sit back and tear his eyes away from my exposed frame.

He thinks I wasn't answering because I didn't want to. And if I didn't want to, he was going to respect that.

"Killian." I said softly.

His head turned back to me.

Slowly, teasingly, I undid the lingerie, ridding it from my body and pulling it over my head until I sat completely bare in front of him.

The room felt like a thousand degrees as I watched Killian run a hand through his hair, shaking his head in disbelief at what he saw. He eyes were immensely dilated as they skimmed over my form before flickering up to meet my gaze.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"What you asked."

He shook his head again, never imagining I would.

"So thats what you bought, huh?" He asked, nodding to the discarded red lace in my hand.

I nodded and he spoke again.

"Why? So you could tease me with it? Even though you know very well I'd prefer you in nothing at all."

"I saw you looking at it when we went to Victoria's Secret the first time. I thought you liked it."

Killian laughed. "Of course I liked it, hell, imagining you in it made it hard for me not to take you into the nearest bathroom and do you right there- but now you bought it? That's insane! Do you know how much I want you right now Eris? How much I want to fuck you until you won't be able to walk tomorrow?"

I surprised myself with my answer. "Why don't you just do it?"

Another laugh escaped his angelic lips. "My family is downstairs. I don't think they really wanna hear you screaming in pleasure as I ram my cock into you."

God, was I sweating?

"I can be quiet."

I scooted closer to him before sliding onto his lap, straddling his waist.

"Eris, if only you knew what I'd do to you. You wouldn't be able to keep that pretty little mouth shut."

"Why don't you prove it?"

After my words, something inside him snapped. It was like his self control had vanished and his lips were suddenly all over me as if I was his only meal and he was a starving man. He flipped us over so that he was on top of me, ravishing my mouth while his hands pulled my front flush with his.

For a moment, he pulled his lips away so that he could slip a few last words in.

"Are you sure about this?"