Eleventh Doctor (For Fillenfeu)

You walked through the crowded streets of London.

You were bored and your vortex manipulator was strapped to your wrist, but you wanted to give it a rest.

You had received the vortex manipulator as a gift from Captain Jack Harkness, leader of Torchwood, after you had saved him from getting beaten up in a bar by old alien enemies of his.

He had realized what you were and given you a job.

You quit only a short while ago.

The job meant detaining aliens, which you were one of, and you couldn’t bare to do that anymore.

You were a TimeLady.

You called yourself Athena.

When you had first come to Earth after escaping from Gallifrey just before the Time War ended, you had landed just before the Greek era had started and the goddess was mirrored after you.

When aliens attacked, you hijacked one of their ships and searched all of space for your husband, the Doctor.

Of course, until you met Jack, your search had been futile and you feared for the worst.

But now you knew better and you had stopped looking because he had been happy.

You didn’t want to bring back any pain or guilt he had over what had become of Gallifrey.

You sighed, coming out of your thoughts and realizing you had stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

You bumped into someone as you started walking again.

“Oops, sorry, sir. Pardon,” you apologized, walking around him.

“Quite alright, love,” you heard.

A soft shimmer went through you, as if something good was about to happen.

Just then, you noticed a lizard lady walk into a museum.

A petite lady next to her motioned for you to follow.

“Oh, why not?” you muttered to yourself.

You walked into the museum behind them.

The lizard alien pointed a device at you, while you pulled out your sonic and scanned her and the woman next to her.

There was a wheezing sound and your sonic was snatched out of your grasp by the smaller lady.

“Hey! That’s not yours,” you protested.

She handed it back and the reptile alien pushed you into a blue 1960’s call box that you swore hadn’t been there before.

You slammed against the doors as the locked you in.

You heard footsteps behind you and turned, seeing a man in a top hat approach you.

The box looked like a Gallifreyan TARDIS, but you couldn’t be too sure.

You pulled out the sonic at the same time the man before you did.

Your eyes began to water.

“Doctor?” you asked, hope filling your voice.

He pulled you into a deep kiss.

When he pulled away, he began to say your name, but you put a finger to his lips, silencing him.

“They call me Athena now,” you said.

“I thought you were dead,” he whispered.

“But I’m not,” you assured him, taking his hand in yours.

He kissed you again.

“My love, brought back to me,” he smiled.

“I looked for you,” you told him, “But Captain Jack told me how happy you were. I didn’t want to ruin that for you.”

He pulled you into a tight embrace.

“We’re together now. That’s all that matters,” he said, “We’re off to see all of time and space, just the two of us, always and forever.”

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Of course, my love,” you promised.

You felt something slip around your wrist and looked down to see your vortex manipulator had been removed and replaced with a handcuff. The other side was wrapped around the Doctor’s own wrist.

You raised an eyebrow at him and he merely grinned at you.

“I’m never losing you again.”