Chapter Eight

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling does.

     A few weeks later Sebastian met the Weasley twins and they became fast friends, they insisted they called him Sebby instead of Bast. He figured there was no way out of it as they always called Cedric, Ceddy, so he decided to call them Freddy, and Georgie. The twins also talked back and forth between each other, completing the other ones sentence, which was slightly irritating but it became normal after a while.

     For Sebastian's birthday party, which his papa insisted he had. He invited Cedric, Fred and George over. His parents weren't thrilled with Weasley's being in their house due to some old rivalry between them, his mum less thrilled than his papa, but because they were Sebastian's friends they were allowed. He didn't have a large party, they just sat around the dining room table, ate some snacks, then cake. When Sebastian got his slice he called his papa over. When his papa arrived Sebastian made him promise not to throw any cake at him today, or he would have to try and put Draco to bed tomorrow night when his mum was out. After he promised not to throw any cake at him, Sebastian picked up his slice of cake and smashed the slice in his papas face. It took three seconds for the twins to start laughing and another two for Cedric and Sebastian to join in.
     "And now Papa, I say we're even." Sebastian said with a smirk after he controlled his laughter.
     "No, you threw two slices at me now and I have only thrown one." His papa replied, thinking that it wasn't fair Sebastian got to throw more cake in his face.
     "Ah, but that is where you are wrong, you threw the first slice, so I got ta do it twice. Next year's birthday is fair game." Sebastian replied cheekily. Lucius muttered 'brat' under his breath because he knew he just got played by Sebastian again.
     "That was awesome Sebby-," said George.
     "Our parents world be-," continued Fred.
     "Furious if we-,"
     "Did that" Finished Fred.
     "He did it first at Draco's birthday, I just retaliated. We're even now, he will probably throw more cake in my face next year." Sebastian replied, a grin evident on his face.
     "I never thought I would see a Malfoy with cake covering his face, that was an interesting sight." Cedric said with a grin.
     The rest of his birthday went off without a hitch, and the twins gave him a book they wrote filled with pranks and jokes they pulled. And Cedric got him a book on runes which he didn't already have. The boys spent the rest of the afternoon chatting.
      Once the game was over and the three boys went home Sebastian went to join his family in the lounge.
     "How did you enjoy your party, Sebastian?" A now clean Lucius asked.
     "It was really awesome! Thanks for letting me have the twins over even though you don't like the Weasley's. I know there is a long standing rivalry and I appreciate that you don't hold it against the twins because they are my best friends and I really like them." Sebastian replied, a smile never leaving his face.
     "There's no need to thank me Sebastian, I might not get along with the adult Weasley's, but I won't prevent you from seeing your twin terrors." His papa said.
     "Thanks, Papa!" Sebastian said as he went and hugged him. "You said something about presents earlier?" Sebastian said with a cheeky grin.
     "Yes I did, who says they were for you though?" His papa replied.
     "Well, I mean it's my birthday, and on birthdays it's tradition to receive a gift from your family. So..." he said cheekily
     "You're right, brat. Here are your gifts." His papa said with a smile as he got the gifts for Sebastian. Sebastian received a few different books, both fiction and non-fiction. A few Quidditch player models from his favourite team, the Falmouth Falcons. A couple of different sweets and lastly a training broomstick. Sebastian was super excited about the idea of being able to fly and thanked his family profusely.

     Over the next week Sebastian flew as much as he could, he wanted to be able to fly well and impress his papa. When he showed his papa at the end of the week how well he could fly he was rewarded with a smile and his hair being ruffled. He didn't like that it messed up his long hair, but put up with it because he liked that it was a term of endearment. He normally had his hair done in Dutch braids by his papa in the morning but decided against it today because they would get messed up in the wind.

A few days later Sebastian invited the twins and Cedric over to play some Quidditch with him. The four boys got their brooms and played some intense games, with Fred and George on one team and Sebastian and Cedric on the other. The team who caught the snitch first won. Both teams were trying to push each other out of the way while trying to catch the snitch, but eventually Sebastian caught the snitch after doing a barrel roll away from George. They played several rounds, all managing to catch the snitch at some point. By the time they were done, they were all covered in sweat and exhausted. The boys all went inside and called a house elf to bring them some lemonade. They sat in the lounge all talking animatedly about their Quidditch game, and talking about moves they were able to pull off.
     By the time Lucius got home from the ministry that evening he heard the boys talking and was happy Sebastian finally had great friends. He eventually had to send the boys home for dinner, and made Sebastian go shower before he ate. By the time dinner was over Sebastian was already yawning, so an hour later Lucius went upstairs and tucked Sebastian in for the night.