Doctor Han

3rd pov
[an: if you're disturbed by needles and mentions of a death rate i'd advise you not to continue and skip to another chapter]
The nurse passes the pointy and sharp utensil over to the doctor.
The doctor runs his small and dainty rubber gloved hands over the utensil and cuts the stitching off his patient.

His doctor in training hovers over him and scribbles down the most intense and not useful notes down on his clipboard, while the other nurse dabs the doctors forehead as the doctor disinfects the wound. 

The doctor sets down the last utensil on the operation but the patient's life monitor goes up and down and the life expectancy of the patient  is lower than twenty percent. 

The doctor in training starts tugging on the doctor while one  nurse rushes over to the emergency kit while the other nurse runs over to the IV strand. 

The doctor orders the last nurse to hand over the needle filled with fluid and the doctor jams the needle into the sides of the patient. 

He grabs the defibrillator and shocks the patient each time the nurse times him to, and suddenly the patient's life monitor goes to a steady rate. 

Everyone in the room applauds the doctor as he shoves down his mask and signals everyone that the operation is over. 

The doctor exits the room and throws his gloves into the garbage, "another easy day of being a doctor, Daniel." and pats the doctor in training's back. 

-------------------

sorry for the dramatic chapter but this is just to explain how talented of a doctor Jisung is and don't worry a certain someone will come.. very soon

also when writing this I would encourage all of you to listen to the descendants of the sun ost track when reading the chapters.