1

Wang Yibo POV
I have always thought that I am an aromatic person (don't develop attractive feelings towards other people) and I am very cold towards others. However, on the year I turned 23, something wonderful happened.

I met a man. A man who made my heart beat faster, a man who I want to protect with my all. A man whose smile is the most beautiful, a man who makes me feel happy, sad, angry and jealous, but most importantly, the feeling of being in love. A perfect man in my opinion.

However, we are rivals. We entered WangXian company in the same year. After two years, we promoted together. Now we're both general managers, the only difference is he is on Team 1 while I am on Team 2.

The man in my heart, is Xiao Zhan. He always gives his brightest smile to everyone. Everyone but me. When he sees me, his smile always turns into a fake smile. I love everything about him but his fake smile. And he always gives me that fake smile.

See? Like right now. He is coming back from lunch break with his team and he is in the center of attention, all girls and guys crowding over him and his smile. Even those from my team. But he glances at me with a fake smile and turns away. Why can't I get his bright smile too?!

Xiao Zhan POV
My lunch break has just ended and I'm walking with my team back to our office. We walked past Team 2's office. In there, I see my crush for 3 years, ever since we entered the company together.

Everyone must be disgusted if they found out that I like a man, the highly capable and handsome Yibo who deserves the best woman on earth. Everytime I see him, I can't help but feel sad. Gathering my emotions together, I looked up at him and saw him looking at me, then I smiled.

Once again, he returned my smile with a frown. I'm sure he hates me a lot, especially since we're rivals. He is always calm and handsomely stoic when facing people but he frowns whenever he sees me. Feeling dejected, I return to my office with a heavy heart and started doing my work.

3rd Person POV
It's the weekend and Xiao Zhan was glad. Very. He didn't have to put on a strong front in front of his crush who always glares and frowns at him. Xiao Zhan sighed as he filled the bath tub with warm water, getting ready for his morning bath.

As Xiao Zhan checked the temperature of the water, he satisfiedly turned off the water. He went to brush his teeth and as he thought about Yibo, he blushed. He remembered how Yibo fantastically did his presentation yesterday and sighed as his turn would be on the coming Monday.

Xiao Zhan frowned as he heard a splash and turned to his tub. His jaw dropped as his toothbrush fell out of his mouth. Xiao Zhan backed a little and asked "Y-Yibo?"

Meanwhile, Yibo brought his head out of the water and panted. He just swam 6 laps consecutively. It was his usual Saturday activity, to swim in the morning.

Yibo has a private pool in his landed house. He pushed himself out of the water, and walk over to his beach chair and grabbed the towel, ruffling through his hair.

Suddenly, he heard a splash and turned around. Yibo frowned as the man stood in the pool confused. "X-Xiao Zhan?"

-Few moments ago in the WangXian era-

"Lan Zhan! I've been catching water ghouls all my life, swimming is not a big deal!" Wei Ying complained.

Lan Zhan held on to Wei Ying tightly "That's not the problem, we're still unsure of this place and we have to report back to Uncle"

Wei Ying pouted as he dragged Lan Zhan further into the water. "Lan Zhan~ just a little while, please?"

Wei Ying knew his pout had an effect on Lan Zhan and it was working again as he managed to drag Lan Zhan slowly into the water. All of a sudden, it felt as if the ground below them disappeared...

Short chapter, I know, will try to update quickly 😊 Btw this is a request from moonshoshion