37

Some of the team members who were watching groaned and sighed. The video was suddenly showing an empty ceiling with no response or sounds.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, knowing what the two are probably doing and just glad that it wasn't in front of the phone.

Otherwise, how would he face his team members and the company! Meanwhile, Yibo was slightly grinning. 'Good job, Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi!'

Yibo and Xiao Zhan went back that day, to see steak, pizza, spaghetti and sushi on the dinner table. They raised a brow towards each other in confusion.

Just then, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan popped out "Your have arrived! We're waiting for your to come back! I'm so hungry already!"

"Manners" Lan Zhan said which earned him a cute pout from Wei Ying. Xiao Zhan chuckled "What are we celebrating today?"

Wei Ying lit up "Brother Zhan, I have great news! My weibo account has so many followers and notifications that Lan Zhan made me shut my phone!"

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo with a chuckled while Wei Ying continued "They all say twins loving twins are so cute, they praised us and said we're handsome!"

Wei Ying giggled and continued talking, saying that he is famous now while Lan Zhan grabbed food to put on Wei Ying's plate.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan only smiled at each other, enjoying the food and Wei Ying's continuous blabbering.

"Wei WuXian, Lan WangJi, do your want to do a photo shoot with us?" Xiao Zhan asked and Wei Ying immediately raised his hand.

"Yes! Yes!" Wei Ying excitedly said and Xiao Zhan chuckled. He had explained to Wei Ying what a photo shoot was.

Wei Ying immediately moved to Lan Zhan's lap and pouted "Lan Er Ge Ge, I really want to try it, please?"

Lan Zhan was weak to Wei Ying's pouts and requests. Looking at Yibo and Xiao Zhan, he asked "It's not dangerous?"

"It's not" Xiao Zhan chuckled and Lan Zhan gave in, making Wei Ying jump with joy. He whispered in Lan Zhan's ear "Lan Er Ge Ge deserves a reward"

Lan Zhan's ear turned red and Wei Ying stood up "Lan Zhan and I have something to do since we finished dinner"

Yibo and Xiao Zhan did not want to hear more and quickly excused them. Hence, the giggling Wei Ying pulled a very willing Lan Zhan away.

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and slowly shifted his chair back. "What's wrong? Are you full?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Yibo cleared his throat and pat his lap, but the clueless Xiao Zhan asked "Did you spill something?"

"...No... It's nothing..." Yibo said, poking his food and eating it. Xiao Zhan stood up snd went to get some water for the both of them.

"Zhan, look there" Yibo said before Xiao Zhan sat down. Once Xiao Zhan turned, Yibo wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him down.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened in shock and his face turned red in embarrassment "Yibo... what is this..."

Yibo didn't reply and Xiao Zhan laughed "Yibo, could it be, you wanted me to sit on your lap just now?"

"No" Yibo replied while Xiao Zhan continued laughing until his stomach hurts. "You could have said it, Bo Bo"

"You wouldn't sit because it's embarrassing" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan hesitated "Well... I might if you ask"

Yibo let Xiao Zhan stand up and pat his lap again "Sit on my lap" Xiao Zhan's face turned red. It was so embarrassing but not as much as being naked and only wearing an apron.

Xiao Zhan sat down and Yibo smiled, wrapping his arms around Xiao Zhan who lazily leaned in Yibo's embrace.

"Zhan, spring time is ending soon" Yibo said, making Xiao Zhan groan "Don't say it, I hate summer" Yibo chuckled "We can travel to countries which aren't having summer"

Xiao Zhan frowned "Yibo, did you work too much until you want to retire early?" Yibo smiled "No, I want to spend all my time with you now"

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment then replied "Bo Bo, I enjoy my work and the life we are having now"

"I know..." Yibo said. He always knew that Xiao Zhan loves his job. He just wants and wishes to spend every moment from now with Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan saw Yibo going silent and felt bad "Bo Bo, you know I love you and I want to be with you all the time right?"

"Mn" Yibo gave Xiao Zhan a smile and Xiao Zhan continued "Let's discuss this with the management and see if they let us go on a break"

Yibo blinked, then hugged Xiao Zhan "Thank you, Zhan" Xiao Zhan smiled and hugged back. He doesn't want Yibo to think that work is more important than him.

"Between us, there is no need for..." Xiao Zhan started and Yibo finished with a smile "I'm sorry and thank you"

"If Wei WuXian is here, he would say that is their line" Xiao Zhan chuckled and Yibo nodded. A smirk slowly creeped up his face.

"Zhan Zhan, it's our turn" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan slightly frowned "Our turn? What is?"

Yibo grinned widely "My rooms are soundproof" Xiao Zhan's face blushed red but before he could speak, Yibo continued "Everyday is everyday"

Yibo carried Xiao Zhan, making Xiao Zhan yelp and fling his arms about "Yibo! Don't carry me like that! I can walk!"

"Don't move or I might drop you" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan pouted while clinging onto Yibo's neck. Yibo grinned satisfiedly. 'I have always wanted to carry you like that...'