27

"L-Lan Zhan" Wei Ying stuttered as he saw Lan Zhan's eyes. That lustful glare which made Wei Ying as turned on as Lan Zhan was.

Lan Zhan let go of Wei Ying and tried to calm himself down when Wei Ying smirked. "Lan Er Ge Ge~" Wei Ying said while sitting opposite of Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan looked up and saw Wei Ying seductively licking the popsicle, occasionally sucking it, then licking it again.

"Don't do that" Lan Zhan said with his low voice and Wei Ying internally giggled. "Lan Zhan~" Wei Ying moaned as he hollowed his cheeks and sucked on the popsicle.

Lan Zhan's breath hitched and Wei Ying started thrusting the popsicle into his mouth, clearly not learning the lesson of 'Do NOT sexually agitate Lan Zhan' even after so many years.

Wei Ying almost burst out laughing at how Lan Zhan's veins popped out, clearly from holding himself back. Wei Ying was disappointed to find his popsicle gone.

It wasn't surprising since Wei Ying was thrusting so quickly in his mouth, sucking and licking it so much.

However, an idea came to mind. Wei Ying shamelessly went over and sat on Lan Zhan's lap, making Lan Zhan's eyes widen.

Wei Ying started grinding on Lan Zhan's lap and Lan Zhan stopped debating whether it was acceptable to do it in such a place or not.

Grabbing Wei Ying's hip, Lan Zhan rubbed harder and Wei Ying moaned as he quickly unzipped his pants. He turned around to unzip Lan Zhan's pants too.

Wei Ying gave a few kisses to Lan Zhan's cock and grinned "Lan Er Ge Ge, it tastes a little too salty"

Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan's red ear and giggled more "Lan Zhan, do you think ants might find their way here?" (since the popsicle is sweet)

Lan Zhan's ear turned redder and Wei Ying chuckled as he licked Lan Zhan's cock, before slowly engulfing it.

Lan Zhan held Wei Ying's head and pressed himself inside Wei Ying, groaning at the warm feeling.

Wei Ying moaned as he felt Lan Zhan growing bigger inside his mouth. He can just never get enough of Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan snapped his hips upwards as Wei Ying started stroking himself a few times before widening his hole.

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan growled as Wei Ying deep throated him. Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying up onto his lap and slammed inside his half prepared hole.

"Ahhh!" Wei Ying shouted and Lan Zhan groaned at the tight feeling, pulling Wei Ying in for a kiss.

Wei Ying placed his hands on Lan Zhan's shoulder as he started riding Lan Zhan, who snapped his hips upwards to meet Wei Ying's thrust, going deeper.

"L-Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying moaned and Lan Zhan shushed him by reminding "Wei Ying, not too loud" before kissing him.

"Hmmmnnnn! Mmnnn...! Hmnnnn!" Wei Ying moaned as he was close to releasing, but not wanting to release on their clothes.

Lan Zhan switched position and Wei Ying rested his hands on the back of the seat as Lan Zhan thrusted into him from behind.

Wei Ying's moans spilled out since Lan Zhan wasn't kissing him and Lan Zhan slapped his butt, making Wei Ying jolt.

Wei Ying soon understood that he got slapped everytime he moaned loudly but that made Wei Ying moan louder.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying moaned and Lan Zhan grew bigger. He loves it when Wei Ying moans his name.

Wei Ying was close as he clenched his hole tighter, making Lan Zhan groan. Wei Ying then came and Lan Zhan followed after thrusting a few more times.

Wei Ying blushed as the cum started leaking out of his hole "Lan Zhan~" Wei Ying called out but a knock jolted the both of them as they quickly clothed themselves before coming out.

And when Wei Ying told Xiao Zhan and Yibo about how Lan Zhan was about to go for another round, Lan Zhan slightly smiled.

Wei Ying was the one who was seducing him into the next round. Lan Zhan also knew that Wei Ying was still horny, especially with the cum dripping out of his pants.

Just then, Yibo spoke "We booked the hotel linked to this amusement park and we'll have dinner here too"

They then went to collect their hotel keys and the moment Lan Zhan and Wei Ying reach their room, Lan Zhan undressed the both of them.

Wei Ying smiled as he jumped on Lan Zhan "Lan Er Ge Ge knows me so well~" Lan Zhan slightly smiled and kissed Wei Ying.

The way Wei Ying awkwardly walked and the wet spot that appeared at the back of his pants turned Lan Zhan on too.

Lan Zhan laid Wei Ying on the bed and hovered over him, pinning his hands and kissing him a few more times before thrusting into him.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan placed his bag down and sat on the couch. "Are we leaving now?" Yibo went beside Xiao Zhan and kissed him "In a while. Let's rest a little"

"What about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian?" Xiao Zhan asked and Yibo looked away "Well... they... need more time..."

"Why?... Oh..." Xiao Zhan asked at first but realisation dawned upon him remembering how Wei Ying walked and Lan Zhan supporting him.

There was an awkward silence before Yibo said "Shall we just go for dinner first?" Xiao Zhan stood up and cleared his throat "Yes... Let's go..."