12

The next morning, Xiao Zhan woke up to find warmth beside him. Still in a daze state, Xiao Zhan snuggled against his warmth, not knowing what he did to Yibo who just woke up.

Yibo tensed up but did not want to disturb Xiao Zhan, neither did he want Xiao Zhan to move away from him, hence he did not move nor say anything.

After some time, Xiao Zhan opened his eyes but could not figure out what was in front of him till he realised it was Yibo's chest.

Xiao Zhan gasped as he froze. He slowly looked up and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that Yibo was still sleeping. 'If only I can wake up to this everyday' Xiao Zhan thought to himself.

After a little while of staring, Xiao Zhan hesitantly yet awkwardly removed his arm and leg from Yibo. Yibo opened his eyes as Xiao Zhan entered the bathroom.

Yibo was a little more confident that Xiao Zhan likes him. If not, why would Xiao Zhan stare and hug him for so long despite already being awake?

Also, Yibo and Xiao Zhan had been thinking the same thing for some time now. Assuming Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were their past lives, this means that they were husbands in their past lives...

Xiao Zhan came out and Yibo was busy admiring him. Xiao Zhan wearing his clothes made his heart jump in joy. As Yibo was busy admiring him, Xiao Zhan stared back.

After who knows how long, a knock came at the door. Yibo and Xiao Zhan then realised what they were doing and Xiao Zhan went to open the door.

Later on, they were in Yibo's car. Wei Ying was still sleepy but Lan Zhan dragged him up. They went for breakfast and bought a few things. "Where are we going?" Wei Ying excitedly asked.

"Surprise" Lan Zhan said and kissed Wei Ying's forehead. After not seeing each other for so long, the two had been clingy, sweet and affectionate, not caring about how their lookalikes felt while watching them.

After some time, they got off the car. Wei Ying looked around wondering what this place was but later on jumped "I know! I've seen this in dramas!"

Wei Ying followed behind Xiao Zhan and when they entered a room, the flowers in Wei Ying's hands dropped to the ground.

Wei Ying took a step back as tears welled up in his eyes "S-ShiJie..." Wei Ying rubbed his eyes with tears already dripping as he thought he was hallucinating.

When he looked up, he saw Xuan Lu smiling brightly at him. "SHIJIE" Wei Ying shouted as he bawled, running to hug Xuan Lu.

"ShiJie... I'm sorry... It's all my fault. It's all my fault... Because of me... I'm sorry... ShiJie... Forgive me... ShiJie... I missed you so much... I'm sorry..." Wei Ying said between sobs.

Xuan Lu was surprised but she patted Wei Ying's back till Wei Ying finally calmed down. Wei Ying sniffled till he enjoyed the warmth of Xuan Lu.

Lan Zhan didn't mind and was glad for Wei Ying but as time passes on, Lan Zhan got more and more restless. Why do they have to hug for so long?

Lan Zhan stood closer and closer to Wei Ying. "Wei Ying" Lan Zhan called but Wei Ying ignored him. Lan Zhan wasn't happy but stood aside as Wei Ying shooed him away.

Xiao Zhan went beside them "Wei Ying, you're taking my Jie away from me" Wei Ying chuckled and let go "ShiJie, can you call me A-Xian once?"

Xuan Lu smiled and patted Wei Ying's head though she was confused "A-Xian" Wei Ying nodded as tears were falling again and Lan Zhan quickly pulled him into his embrace before he hugs Xuan Lu again.

Wei Ying cried as he wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan tightly. Xiao Zhan smiled and went closer to Xuan Lu. "That is past me and his sister looks exactly like you too"

Xuan Lu nodded, then whispered to Xiao Zhan "And the one standing there must be Yibo right?" Xiao Zhan blushed as he moved away "Jie, don't tease me"

They talked for a little after Wei Ying calmed down. Suddenly, the door opened and Wei Ying jumped up in shock and hid behind Lan Zhan "J-Jiang Cheng..."

ZhuoCheng looked around in confusion as he thought he was seeing double. Wei Ying knew that this must be present Jiang Cheng so he relaxed a little.

Then, Cao YuChen came in. Wei Ying's jaw dropped "J-Jin ZiXuan..." Wei Ying was having mixed feelings. He didn't really like Jin ZiXuan but he felt guilty towards him.

Wei Ying sat back beside Xuan Lu and whispered "ShiJie, why is he here?" Xuan Lu looked at who Wei Ying pointed to "Ah, he is my husband"

Wei Ying looked back in shock "ShiJie! Why are you married to this arrogant flower peacock again?!" Wei Ying gasped his inner thought then immediately wanted to take back his words.

After all, his ShiJie truly loved Jin ZiXuan and they didn't even get to spend much time together... At least they are able to in this life.

Xiao Zhan and ZhuoCheng laughed at the same time after hearing Wei Ying call YuChen arrogant flower peacock. YuChen frowned "A-Lu, who is this?"

Xuan Lu giggled and YuChen huffed as he placed the things he brought aside. Jiang Cheng playfully smacked Xiao Zhan, creating a frown on Yibo's face.

However, Wei Ying was staring with longing and regret. Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying closer to him and Wei Ying gave him an 'I'm fine' smile.

They left later in the afternoon for lunch and Wei Ying leaned closely against Lan Zhan. They stopped at a cafe which Wei Ying was attracted to due to their promotions.