17

A few moments later and Yibo woke up like Lan Zhan. Xiao Zhan stifled his laugh "Yibo? Do you know who I am?"

Xiao Zhan eyes widened and held his breath as Yibo leaned in close while squinting his eyes. Dangerously close. "Zhan Ge" Yibo replied.

"Ahahaha... Yea..." Xiao Zhan said as he backed away but Yibo leaned closer. "Y-Yibo... what are you doing?"

Xiao Zhan yelped as Yibo suddenly carried him "Y-Yibo..." Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and said "Shhhh" before carrying him to his room.

Xiao Zhan embarrassedly clung one arm on Yibo's shoulder as he thought of all the things that will happen.

Yibo threw Xiao Zhan on the bed and hovered over him. Xiao Zhan was already blushing madly "Y-Yibo..."

Yibo then laid on top of him with his head beside Xiao Zhan's as he spoke in his ear "Zhan Ge" Xiao Zhan felt shivers throughout his body and heat pooling at the area below his stomach.

"Y-Yibo... y-you're drunk..." Xiao Zhan stuttered and Yibo shook his head "I'm not... You are..." Xiao Zhan chuckled at this and Yibo hovered over him again.

Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan, trying to show all his love through his eyes and it only made Xiao Zhan feel more embarrassed. But Xiao Zhan mentally took note that he can't take advantage of a drunk man.

Suddenly, Yibo laid down beside Xiao Zhan and he was confused. Yibo glanced at Xiao Zhan then looked at the ceiling and did this repeatedly.

Xiao Zhan was confused and got up "What's wrong?" Yibo pat his chest "Lie on me" Xiao Zhan blushed furiously and got up.

Yibo immediately sat up "Where are you going" Xiao Zhan walked towards the door "O-Off... Off the light"

Yibo then laid back down and Xiao Zhan hesitantly crawled towards him. Without warning, Yibo pulled him and Xiao Zhan laid sprawled across Yibo.

Xiao Zhan adjusted himself by lying on his side, right beside Yibo, his head on Yibo's arm. Yibo turned sideways too and Xiao Zhan blushed as he was pressed against Yibo's chest.

"Yibo... actually... I... I like you..." Xiao Zhan shut his eyes as he confessed. Hearing no reaction from Yibo, Xiao Zhan looked up and realised that Yibo fell asleep.

Xiao Zhan smiled and was about to move away but Yibo's hand was tightly wrapped against him, pressing him against Yibo.

Xiao Zhan slowly fell asleep and the next day, he found himself hugging Yibo back. Just then, Yibo woke up startled as he don't remember anything. The memories came flooding back as he and Xiao Zhan stared at each other.

"S-Sorry" Yibo pulled away and groaned as a headache attacked him. Xiao Zhan blushed "Ah, no, sorry" and ran to the toilet to calm himself.

The ride to the banquet was quite silent with few words exchanged. However, upon reaching there, they were attacked by many people.

All of them heard about the two competent General Managers forming the foundation of WangXian Company, making it as successful as it is now.

They met many people they know and a few new ones and were busy entertaining them but they couldn't help but steal glances at each other.

Especially Yibo, who kept frowning. Xiao Zhan was more popular as he is more sociable, making many crowd around him.

With his good looks, there are often men hanging their arms around him or women trying to stand very close with him.

With Yibo's coldness, people are too scared or awkward to hang their arms around him but Yibo is fine with that. If someone reached their arm out he will definitely shy away from it.

However, Xiao Zhan beared with the awkwardness and smiled at them, making Yibo stare daggers at the hand around Xiao Zhan's neck.

There was this guy who was too close to Xiao Zhand and his hand hugging his waist. Yibo could tell that Xiao Zhan was obviously uncomfortable.

Yibo was walking towards them when their Chief Operations Officer said "Sorry, how about white wine? We don't have red wine left"

Before Yibo could do anything, Xiao Zhan immediately said "I'll go get them!" and he wriggled his way out of the man's grip.

The man was about to follow when the COO started talking to him. Yibo glared at him and took the chance as he quickly followed Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan sighed as he entered the wine cellar and leaned against the door. With many people surrounding him, he was constantly surrounded by body heat.

Being in the wine cellar helped him cool down as he loosened his tie. Suddenly, a knock sounded behind him, making Xiao Zhan jump in fright.

Xiao Zhan moved away from the door to find Yibo entering the wine cellar. Xiao Zhan heaved a sigh of relief then smacked him "You scared me!"

Yibo gave Xiao Zhan a smirk and Xiao Zhan blushed as he quickly turned around. "S-Since you're here, help me pick out some wine"

Yibo followed right behind Xiao Zhan wherever he went. "How's this" Xiao Zhan turned but froze when he looked up as Yibo's face was just inches away from his.

Xiao Zhan nervously licked his lips and Yibo gulped. Xiao Zhan took a step back and awkwardly laughed "Ahaha... Yibo, you scared me..."

Xiao Zhan then turned around and shut his eyes, his heart pounding wildly. Yibo's heart was also pounding wildly. Reaching forward, Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan into his embrace.

"Zhan, I love you. Since the first time I saw you I knew I liked you and my feelings for you only kept growing after that."