4

"Lan WangJi, can u cook?" Xiao Zhan asked. All that was left to introduce was the kitchen as Xiao Zhan felt like it would be the most difficult to.

Lan Zhan simply nodded his head. Xiao Zhan brought him to the fridge and explain the things there. When Lan Zhan finished cooking, Xiao Zhan tried it.

Xiao Zhan frowned the moment it entered his mouth. It was so bland! And Lan Zhan still said that he could cook! Oh wait... he's from the past... maybe people in the past eats like that...

Xiao Zhan then brought Lan Zhan to the mall to get clothes too. Xiao Zhan froze the moment he saw Yibo. He quickly pushed Lan Zhan into the changing room.

"H-Hi Yibo..." Xiao Zhan said. Yibo frowned at Xiao Zhan's fake smile. "Hi" Yibo replied and to his surprise Xiao Zhan showed him a genuine smile. 'If only he smiles at me like that all the time'

"Are you here with someone?" Xiao Zhan asked nervously. Yibo nodded his head, said "See you. Bye" and left. Xiao Zhan felt that he almost stopped breathing.

His heart was jumping. Yibo actually talked to him! And said "See you"! Suddenly a knock came from behind. Xiao Zhan then came to his senses and let Lan Zhan out.

Meanwhile Yibo walked a few more stores back and finally found Wei Ying. "Yibo! I thought you left me here alone! I was so worried!" Wei Ying shouted.

"Let's go" Yibo said and Wei Ying nodded his head obediently. Because Yibo rode his motorbike here and told Wei Ying if he misbehaved, he will drive very quickly and Wei Ying was actually a little afraid.

A week went by and all of them were still alived. Lan Zhan handled himself well and went out to find Wei Ying while Wei Ying was a total mess and was ordered to stay home.

Everytime Yibo comes home, something would have had happened. One day Yibo got annoyed and told Wei Ying to play just with and by the pool and guess what.

Wei Ying made use of the pool to create an enormous bath tub. Luckily Yibo is rich or he would be pulling his hair out.

Lan Zhan didn't make much trouble. He wondered if he should work too but Xiao Zhan rejected his idea due to his coldness. Xiao Zhan is rich too anyway.

Today Xiao Zhan and Yibo is called into the meeting room. WangXian Company is going to go through a huge change.

First, they will change some of their strategies to keep up with the times. Next, they have to review the different departments and plan the budgets. They would also have to consider the proposals on new goods to sell.

"I can do it" Yibo volunteered. His first thought is that he didn't want Xiao Zhan to work too hard and end up overworking himself.

The Chief Operations Officer (COO) smiled "You'll be working together. It'll be good to pull the two teams together. Team 3 and 4 can take over the daily work your do while you focus on this. I want the draft by this Friday."

Yibo and Xiao Zhan both widened their eyes as their jaw dropped. The COO smiled "3 days. Work hard."

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo "3 days..." Yibo stood up "Let's meet here at 6" Xiao Zhan sighed and nodded his head.

Team 1 and Team 2 could be described as headless chickens, frantically running about, collecting information and doing up summaries.

Xiao Zhan rushed to get everything done and headed to the meeting room. Yibo was already there and Xiao Zhan was 5 minutes early.

Xiao Zhan placed his things down and prepared all the things. He had the summary of almost everything they needed, though some information still have to be confirmed.

Yibo was surprised. He knew that Xiao Zhan is smart and efficient in his work but this was the first time he sees it. Yibo took out a whole chunk of information to be combined with what Xiao Zhan had.

They started merging the information and finally did it after 2 hours. They were about to start discussing when Xiao Zhan's stomach grumbled loudly.

Xiao Zhan blushed furiously as he hid his face. Yibo was trying to suppress a smile 'What's this... He is so cute...'

"Zhan" Yibo called out and Xiao Zhan immediately raised his head, eyes as wide as a ping pong ball. "Y-Yes?" Xiao Zhan stammered. His heart was pounding loudly in his chest as this was the first time Yibo called him like that.

"Let's go grab something to eat" Yibo said while standing up. Xiao Zhan shook his head "It's fine, I'm not that hungry!" but Yibo insisted "I am."

Xiao Zhan felt his face getting hot. He can finally get a meal alone with Yibo! This is what he had dreamed of for the past 3 years!

Xiao Zhan happily followed Yibo out. He looked at the ground, fiddling with his fingers. He felt so nervous and shy and happy and ahhhhh. Xiao Zhan was internally squealing when he bumped into Yibo.

Xiao Zhan staggered back and Yibo held on to his shoulder. "You should look where you walk" Xiao Zhan felt the heat rising to his face "Y-Yea, sorry..."

"What do you want to eat?" Yibo asked, still not letting go. "Anything!" Xiao Zhan said with a smile. Anything is fine with him as long as he gets to eat with Yibo.

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan, not replying. After some time, Xiao Zhan gave up "W-Well, how about sushi? You like sushi right?"

Yibo felt so happy. So Xiao Zhan did look out for him and notice him since he knows what he likes right? "No. You need to fill yourself" Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan smiled "I'll bring you somewhere, my treat! We can eat as much as we want!" Xiao Zhan then walked ahead but Yibo pulled him back. "Next time I'll treat"

Xiao Zhan blushed furiously but nodded his head. He is standing so close to Yibo and Yibo just implied they can eat together again!

***NOTES***
Sorry for slow updates!