3

"What?" Wei Ying gasped thinking the man in front of his is playing a prank on him. "Where's my Lan Zhan!"

Yibo who had his calm face all this time (Other than when he first saw Wei Ying and when Wei Ying touched his abs) replied "I don't know"

Wei Ying pouted then took out Chen qing from his side. He thought about it and knew that his Lan Zhan would come find him if he plays their song.

Hence, raising his lips to his flute, he started playing WuJi. Yibo widened his eyes as the song hit him. He immediately grabbed Wei Ying's wrist.

Wei Ying opened his eyes expecting to see Lan Zhan but frowned when it was still the man who claimed to be Yibo. All Yibo said was "Come with me" before dragging him inside the house.

Wei Ying was brought to a room. Yibo pulled a chair for him and sat down on another. Wei Ying looked at all the weird things in the room. "Yibo, what's all these things?"

"Wei Ying, hear this" Yibo said as he lifted the piano's fall board. Yibo then started playing WuJi. Wei Ying was surprised. Halfway through he picked up his flute and played along.

"Yibo! You're amazing! How did you know this song?" Wei Ying excitedly asked as he jumped beside Yibo. "I always hear this song when dreaming" Yibo replied.

Yibo was surprised as Wei Ying squeezed onto his seat. "Xiao!... Wei Ying! What are you doing?!"

"Geez Yibo, you're so like Lan Zhan when he was younger. Can't you share a seat with me? I just wanna play it together again!" Wei Ying sulked.

Yibo thought that it was so cute but did not say anything nor change his expression. He started playing again and almost smiled when he saw Wei Ying happily picking up his flute and played along.

They played a few more times due to Wei Ying's incessant nagging. Yibo then dragged Wei Ying up to the second floor. He opened the door to the room beside his. "Use this room"

Based on Wei Ying's clothes and mentioning XiCheng town and such a lookalike of Xiao Zhan, Yibo concluded that either Xiao Zhan was crazy and is trying to prank him or this Wei Ying really came from the past. Hence, this guy definitely had nowhere to stay.

Wei Ying entered the room and exclaimed. He sat on the bed and was so surprised he jumped up. "What's this?!" Wei Ying exclaimed.

Wei Ying wasn't expecting a reply but Yibo replied "A bed" Wei Ying rolled his eyes "Bo Bo, of course I know this is a bed. It's too soft! Since when it's so soft?! Though I like it" Yibo frowned "Don't call me that."

"What?" Wei Ying asked "Ah, you mean Bo Bo?" Seeing Yibo frown again made Wei Ying laugh "Fine fine, though Bo Bo is easier I'll call you Yibo."

"You should take a bath" Yibo said. Wei Ying turned around and looked "Where's the tub?"

Yibo then brought Xiao Zhan to the toilet. "What?! What's all these? Yibo, I got it. You must be from an alien planet! You have such weird things!"

Yibo frowned at him and said "Take a bath" then headed out. "Wait wait!" Wei Ying grabbed his sleeve. "Where's the water?"

Yibo internally concluded this Wei Ying might have really time travelled. Yibo brought Wei Ying to the tub "Look"

Yibo turned on the tap on the left "Hot water" then the right "Cold water" Wei Ying's jaw dropped as he watched the water flowed out. He reached out to confirm that it was water.

"Yibo! You're not an alien! You're a wizard! Sorcery! Dark arts! Maybe you know water arts?!" Wei Ying jumped in excitement. Somehow Yibo doesn't scare him.

"Wait for the tub to fill then get in. Use this to clean yourself later" Yibo said as he placed a towel on the hanger. Wei Ying simply nodded without looking as he stared at the water flowing out with both curiousity and anticipation.

About 5 minutes later Yibo heard Wei Ying screaming. "Yibo! Yibo! Where are you?!" Wei Ying shouted as he ran out in his inner robe.

Yibo opened his room's door and grabbed Wei Ying's hand as Wei Ying was about to go down the stairs. "Ah! Yibo! Quick come, your water arts are not working!" Wei Ying said, pulling Yibo along.

"Look" Wei Ying said as he turned the tap like how Yibo did. "I did what you do to both of them but even more water came out! Is the whole place going to flood?"

Yibo watched him in amusement then went over. "To off it, turn this way." Wei Ying's jaw dropped again "Yibo... your water arts are cool but it's a little weird"

Yibo was about to exit when he saw the top part of Wei Ying chest, which was exposed by the "V" made by the inner robe. Just imagining Wei Ying was Xiao Zhan made Yibo's mind go blank.

Wei Ying looked at Yibo then covered his chest "You can't! You look like Lan Zhan but only Lan Zhan can see my body!" Wei Ying exclaimed.

Yibo was then brought to his senses. Yibo left Wei Ying's room. After their bath, Yibo brought Wei Ying around the house, introducing every single thing.

This was the first time Yibo talked so much. Things that were too complicated to explain, Yibo just told him not to touch as it will kill. And Wei Ying believed him.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan and Lan Zhan had fewer problems. They had discussed things and concluded that Lan Zhan had probably time travelled.

The only scary thing was when Xiao Zhan turned on the television, it happened to play the untamed, with a man holding a sword pointing at the screen.

Lan Zhan immediately unsheathed his sword in a defending position but the attack never came. Xiao Zhan almost screamed in shock. He took 10 minutes to explain to Lan Zhan what was going on.

Well, it was good enough as Yibo took 30 minutes, having to answer Wei Ying's relentless questions.