20

Yibo placed the helmet over Xiao Zhan's head and helped him onto the motorcycle. This time, Xiao Zhan wasn't as shy and daringly put his hand around Yibo's waist.

Xiao Zhan blushed as he saw Yibo smirking, since Yibo haven't put on his helmet. Lifting up the shield, Xiao Zhan placed a kiss on Yibo's cheek and quickly covered the shield back.

The stunned Yibo chuckled to himself and slightly turned back "Zhan, you're so daring" Xiao Zhan who felt embarrassed lowered his head and leaned on Yibo's shoulder "Shut up and go"

"As you wish" Yibo replied and put on his helmet before zooming away with a wide smile. Previously, Xiao Zhan clenched his fist when he wrapped his arms around Yibo as he felt awkward.

This time, he could relax and his palm found something interesting! Something hard! It must be smooth under the clothing and Xiao Zhan blushed furiously at the thought.

Yibo was surprised by the sudden touch and tried to control his breathing. Especially since Xiao Zhan was rubbing his hands up and down.

Reaching a red light, Yibo stopped and turned back, lifting his shield. "Zhan, you like my abs that much?"

Xiao Zhan blushed but didn't want to back down "Yes, it's so nice that I can touch it everyday" Yibo smirked and cheekily replied "Then make sure to touch it everday"

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes and muttered "Shameless" as he stopped his hand from being naughty again. And Yibo was glad or he would have to park aside and tell Xiao Zhan's hands not to be too naughty.

They reached Yibo's house and Yibo insisted on holding hands. Hence, Yibo walked in hand in hand with a shy Xiao Zhan.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were surprised but Wei Ying clapped and jumped about "Congratulations! Your are so cute! Lan Er Ge Ge! Aren't they cute? Awww!"

Xiao Zhan blushed harder while Yibo smiled slightly. "I-I'll go bathe first" Xiao Zhan said and scurried into Yibo's room. Xiao Zhan shut the door and fanned his face feeling the heat creeping onto him.

"Wei Ying, let's go bathe" Lan Zhan said but Wei Ying waved his hand "Lan Zhan, you go first. I need to ask Yibo a few things"

Lan Zhan frowned but decided to fill the tub with water first. "So, Yibo, are your going to the next step?"

"Next step?" Yibo asked and Wei Ying grinned as he hooked his arm around Yibo "Of course! The next step for lovers is sex. The world now does it before marriage!"

Yibo's ears turned pink at the thought of him and Xiao Zhan... "I-I'm not sure how and whether Zhan is ready or not..."

Wei Ying giggled "I have already thought of it for you! You see, if we make him jealous, he will definitely pounce on you! Like Lan Zhan!"

Yibo raised his brows a little, thinking that's not the way it works when suddenly, Wei Ying cooed loudly "Aw, Bo bo! You're so cute!"

Yibo tensed at that. Didn't he tell Wei Ying before not to call him Bo bo?! Yibo suddenly understood Wei Ying's actions when Lan Zhan yanked Wei Ying away and carried him up despite his struggling.

Yibo then saw Xiao Zhan standing at the stairs too, with a particular look on his face. Maybe a little anger, sadness, disappointment plus jealousy?

Xiao Zhan frowned a little then turned and walked up the stairs back to Yibo's bedroom. Yibo immediately followed, feeling as if he did something bad.

"Zhan, you're not bathing yet?" Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan asked without glancing at him "Can I use your clothes?"

Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's wrist "What's wrong?" Xiao Zhan looked away and coldly replied "Nothing" Yibo smiled a little and back hugged Xiao Zhan "Are you perhaps jealous?"

Xiao Zhan felt heat rising to his face but struggled to break free from Yibo's hug "Who's jealous! Did you do something bad that would make me jealous?"

"Nothing. So you're not jealous" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan turned and glared at him "Who said I'm not jealous!"

"So you are" Yibo chuckled and Xiao Zhan huffed then turned around again. Yibo gave Xiao Zhan a peck on the cheek, making Xiao Zhan widen his eyes in surprise.

"W-What did you d-do" Xiao Zhan stuttered and Yibo kissed his cheek again, then back hugged him. "Zhan Zhan, I love you"

Xiao Zhan blushed at the new nickname then lowly whispered "Do you like Wei Ying more than me?" Yibo furrowed his brows "Why would I?"

"Well... He is the past me or maybe the original me? He is cuter, more daring and bold, more humorous, more silly, more charming, more..."

Yibo interrupted Xiao Zhan by turning him around "Zhan, I love you for you. Even before Wei WuXian appeared. I love how you are shy yet bold. I think that you are cuter, more charming and more silly than anybody else. And I think that you are the only one who can bring smiles to my face everyday"

Xiao Zhan blushed "This is the first time you said so much outside a presentation" Yibo smiled and kissed Xiao Zhan "I need to save my charming voice for your ears only"

Xiao Zhan looked away, muttering "Shameless..." Yibo smiled and teased "You don't like it?" Xiao Zhan looked further away as he replied "I-I love it..."

Yibo smiled and turned Xiao Zhan's face towards him "And I know you kept recordings of my presentation. I thought you used it for reference but maybe... you..."

Xiao Zhan ran away but Yibo caught him and chuckled "Zhan Zhan, this makes you more guilty" Xiao Zhan covered his face with his hands.

Yibo chuckled and kissed Xiao Zhan's cheek "You're so cute. Don't be shy, we're equal since I have the recording of your singing during our company dinner"

"B-But I secretly took pictures of you too" Xiao Zhan said and Yibo proudly replied "Me too. I have lots of them"

And... it suddenly became a competition of the embarrassing things they did for the other.