22

While kissing, Yibo moved Xiao Zhan to the bathroom. He saw the filled bathtub and started undressing the both of them.

Xiao Zhan was surprised by the sudden quicken in pace but was both nervous and excited.

Yibo broke the kiss and carried Xiao Zhan into the bathtub before getting in himself. He sat facing Xiao Zhan and pulled Xiao Zhan onto his lap.

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes with a yelp as he placed both hands on Yibo's shoulders to steady himself. "Y-Yibo..."

"Zhan" Yibo called back, before shifting Xiao Zhan closer till their erection touched. Xiao Zhan slightly moaned, making Yibo more turned on.

Yibo eyed Xiao Zhan's neck and the next second, his mouth was busy sucking, licking and biting Xiao Zhan's neck.

With his free hand, Yibo squeezed some body soap and started soaping Xiao Zhan's back while still leaving hickeys.

Xiao Zhan did the same and started soaping Yibo's body as he occasionally halted in pleasure.

Yibo sensually rubbed Xiao Zhan's back and when he bit onto a sensitive spot on Xiao Zhan's neck, Xiao Zhan came without a warning.

Surprised, Xiao Zhan immediately apologised and Yibo kissed him. "Zhan... you came without me"

"S-Sorry!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed and in a panic he grabbed Yibo's erection. Yibo groaned when Xiao Zhan's hand wrapped around his erection.

He removed Xiao Zhan's hand and chuckled "Don't worry. I'll get yours up again" Xiao Zhan widened his eyes in surprise but moaned when Yibo started stroking his sensitive cock.

"S-Stop... Nghhhh... Y-Yibooo...." Xiao Zhan moaned as his legs quivered due to being sensitive but his cock stood up again and Yibo let go of it.

Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan by the waist and pulled him closer as they kissed while soaping each other all over.

Then, Yibo trailed his hand down and grabbed both their shafts together and started stroking up and down.

After they released together, Yibo shampooed Xiao Zhan's hair while Xiao Zhan shampooed Yibo's.

Yibo back hugged Xiao Zhan who had turned around "Zhan, I feel like we're a married couple"

Xiao Zhan blushed "Who's married..." Yibo smiled and rinsed the both of them before getting the towel to dry Xiao Zhan.

He put on his pants and turned around to see Xiao Zhan put on his shirt. Yibo frowned and asked "Zhan, why are you wearing your shirt?"

"What do you mean?" Xiao Zhan asked back as he finished wearing his shirt. Yibo went closer "Isn't it uncomfortable to sleep with a shirt? You can feel free to take it off"

Xiao Zhan wrapped his hands around himself and stuck his tongue out "No thank you, I'm comfortable like that"

Yibo smiled as they walked out. However, Xiao Zhan suddenly turned and placed his hand out, showing a stop sign "No coming out till you wear your shirt"

Yibo smirked and walked forward till Xiao Zhan's hands touched his abs. Xiao Zhan blushed and retreated his hand while looking away.

"Zhan, I'm more comfortable without the shirt" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan mumbled "I'm not..."

Yibo who had sharp ears heard it and smiled, then reached out to cup Xiao Zhan's face. "Besides, you like it don't you? You kept stroking my abs just now" Yibo teased.

Xiao Zhan who was blushing and speechless turned away and ran to the bed, hiding under a pillow. Yibo chuckled and walked to him.

"I'm letting you admire my abs a bit more" Yibo continued teasing and Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore "Do you want to cuddle with me in bed?"

"Of course" Yibo answered and Xiao Zhan smiled "I don't cuddle with half naked men" Yibo immediately frowned and hovered above Xiao Zhan, who gulped and wondered if he said something wrong.

"You don't cuddle with ALL men or woman, except for me. Got it?" Yibo growled with a warning tone and Xiao Zhan blushed "Of course... Who else would I cuddle with"

"That's right. So it's fine even if I'm half naked" Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan groaned "Just put on a shirt or I won't be able to sleep"

"We don't have to sleep" Yibo teased back and Xiao Zhan's panicked look made Yibo chuckle. So cute.

Not wanting to mess with his bunny too much, Yibo got up and slipped on a t-shirt before getting under the covers, with one arm stretched out. "Come here"

Xiao Zhan smiled and laid beside Yibo, on his arm. Yibo then turned and hugged Xiao Zhan who hugged him back.

"Zhan, I have asked you out before. Why didn't you reply me then?" Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan widened his eyes "Since when?!"

"On your birthday last year. I placed breakfast on your table with flowers" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan chuckled "Yibo, how would I know it was from you? I thought it was from my team members"

"Why wouldn't you know? I placed a card telling you to meet me at a restaurant after work" Yibo frowned then hugged Xiao Zhan and whispered "I was so upset you didn't turn up"

"I didn't receive any card though" Xiao Zhan cutely tilted his head and Yibo pinched his cheek, giving him a few kisses, his mind thinking 'So cute'.

Slightly short chapter but I'll make up for it in the next chapter !!