40

After about an hour, Xuan Lu has finished cooking and Zhuo Cheng arrived. Yibo's eyes widened as he stood up "Brother?!"

"Xiong Zhang" Lan Zhan greeted as he bowed. Wei Ying slightly frowned as he went forward "Zewu Jun?"

Hai Kuan looked at the two with an arched brow, then smiled "WangJi and WuXian", making Lan Zhan and Wei Ying confused.

Is this XiChen or not? Hai Kuan then chuckled "You four are famous now, it is impossible to not know you"

Xiao Zhan went over and nudged Wei Ying "Does Lan WangJi have a brother who look like him too?" Wei Ying nodded in response.

Wei Ying stared at the way Hai Kuan had his arm wrapped around Zhuo Cheng and the way the two looked at each other.

"Pfffft!" Wei Ying exclaimed and laughed uncontrollably. "Lan Zhan, what do you think about Zewu Jun getting together with Jiang Cheng?"

Lan Zhan frowned. His polite and gentle brother with that fierce and vulgar Jiang Cheng? Wei Ying noticed his expression and frowned.

"Lan Zhan! Jiang Cheng is a nice person! Don't give that face!" Wei Ying complained and Lan Zhan straightened his face.

"Brother" Yibo said and raised a brow. Hai Kuan smiled "My staff hired a fierce secretary for me and I ended up falling for him"

"Whose fierce?" Zhuo Cheng frowned but blushed when Hai Kuan kissed his lips "Not only fierce but very cute and is a tsundere"

They all introduced themselves and their partners to each other and started on their family dinner.

After the dinner, all of them had fun talking and playing games. They played Monopoly and Snake and Ladders.

As a businessman, Yu Chen and Hai Kuan were both very serious in playing. Yibo and Xiao Zhan too, since they were managers.

Wei Ying and Pei Xin also played seriously because the idea of getting more money and winning was fun.

Xuan Lu helped Pei Xin who was responsible for throwing the dice, taking money and giving money.

Zhuo Cheng was sitting between Hai Kuan and Wei Ying. He saw Wei Ying flick the dice again to change the number and smacked his shoulder. However, he was stopped by Lan Zhan who grabbed his wrist.

Realising it was Wei Ying, Zhuo Cheng swallowed his words, especially with Lan Zhan glaring at him "Ah... S-Sorry... I-"

"It's fine!" Wei Ying immediately said while smiling. "Lan Zhan! Let go now!" Turning back to Zhuo Cheng, he continued "It's fine, I don't mind... Feel free to hit me more!"

Zhuo Cheng only nodded awkwardly and continued playing, reminding himself not to reach his hand out without thinking. He was too into the game and thought the one beside was Xiao Zhan.

Snake and Ladders game was a mess. There were cheers then groans. It was Xiao Zhan's turn and when he counted, he skipped one to avoid going down the snake.

"Xiao Zhan!" Zhuo Cheng who sat opposite exclaimed. Xiao Zhan who thought he wouldn't be caught immediately ran away and Zhuo Cheng chased him.

"How many times have I told you not to cheat! I bet you cheated in the Monopoly game too right!" Zhuo Cheng shouted as they ran in circles.

Xiao Zhan ran back to Yibo and hid in his arms, making Yibo's heart thump. "You! Don't think you can hide there!"

Yibo wrapped his arms around Xiao Zhan who shamelessly clung onto him. Zhuo Cheng huffed and sat back beside Hai Kuan, blushing when Hai Kuan wiped his sweat in front of everyone.

Wei Ying looked at them with envy. Lan Zhan saw it and felt bad. He just didn't want anyone to hit Wei Ying or even touch him. But he could tell that was exactly what Wei Ying really wanted. To be hit by Zhuo Cheng even if he knew he wasn't Jiang Cheng.

Before the day ended, Wei Ying asked for a group picture. A picture ended up to be an hour long photo session.

They took a few proper pictures and many funny faces. Wei Ying really like the one where all the couples kissed each other while Pei Xin was about to cry.

He also really liked the picture where all of them were showering Pei Xin with attention. And he also really liked the picture of him, Xuan Lu, Xiao Zhan and a frowning Zhuo Cheng.

Finally, they had to leave. They gave each other a goodbye hug, except for Lan Zhan who shook hands instead.

Pei Xin wrapped one arm and leg on Xiao Zhan's leg and the other on Wei Ying's leg, since he was still short.

"Uncle Zhan... Uncle Zhan's clone... Don't go... Play with me... Stay with me..." Pei Xin cried.

Wei Ying gave a sad smile, not knowing what to do and wishing he was back at Lotus Pier, with his sister and brother watching Jin Ling cling onto him.

Xuan Lu picked Pei Xin up, who threw a tantrum. "Can I come again?" Wei Ying asked. Before anyone could reply, Pei Xin who was crying and screaming said "Yes... Uncle Zhan's clone, I like you, you must come again"

Lan Zhan who was frowning at what Pei Xin said relaxed when he saw Wei Ying's smile. That beautiful smile that captured his heart.

Wei Ying nodded like a kid and did a pinky promise with Pei Xin before leaving. On the way back, Wei Ying had been staring at the pictures non stop, grinning to himself.

"You like it that much?" Lan Zhan asked and Wei Ying nodded furiously, tears spilling out "Lan Zhan, I'm so happy..."

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied as he hugged Wei Ying tight, patting his back. Yibo and Xiao Zhan watched through the front mirror.

Giving Xiao Zhan a smile, Yibo held his hand, occassionally squeezing it as they made their way back home.