28

Throughout dinner, Xiao Zhan and Yibo were exchanging loving gazes. Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand whenever he got the chance to.

They ordered steak, 2 pastas and a pizza. Xiao Zhan drooled when the food came, making Yibo chuckle as he sliced up the steak.

"Yibo... d-did we order too much?" Xiao Zhan said as he gulped, drooling over the food and the smell.

Yibo used the fork to pick up a piece of steak and waved it in front of Xiao Zhan "No, I'm sure everything will be gone later"

Xiao Zhan bent forward to bite on the steak and moaned in happiness "Yibo, this is so good!"

Yibo smiled. This was the restaurant he wanted to bring Xiao Zhan to as it had very good food. (Not because it's in a hotel)

Yibo was about to move forward and wipe Xiao Zhan's lips when Ji Li appeared "Brother Zhan! Mr Wang! You two were so mean! How could you lock me in the wine cellar last night!"

"Ah!" Xiao Zhan gasped as he stood up "Sorry Ji Li, are you alright?" Ji Li pouted then hit Xiao Zhan's shoulder "You totally forgot about me"

Xiao Zhan awkwardly chuckled as he glanced at Yibo. Meanwhile, Yibo didn't like the way Ji Li hit his boyfriend and interrupted the moment.

The moment where he was about to touch his boyfriend's lips. And was contact really necessary? Especially hitting? How could he hit his boyfriend?

"I'm sorry, Ji Li. It slipped my mind" Xiao Zhan replied, feeling very guilty. Ji Li pouted which made Yibo internally roll his eyes.

Just then, the girl from last night, Ling Jiao, appeared "Zhan Ge? Hi! What are you doing here?"

Yibo stood up and replied "Having dinner" Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan looked from Ling Jiao, to Ji Li, then back to Ling Jiao. And he suddenly grinned. "You two are out on a date!"

Ji Li widened his eyes and shook his hand and head furiously "No no! In the recent project Ling Jiao really did help me out so this is only a thank you dinner"

Ji Li then leaned forward and whispered to Xiao Zhan "Besides, my brother gave me free coupons here. It's a waste not to use it"

"Enjoy your dinner then" Yibo uninterestedly said as he pushed Xiao Zhan back onto his seat and sat down too. "Eat before it's cold"

Ling Jiao stared at Xiao Zhan till Ji Li dragged her away. Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan rolled his spaghetti with his fork while he leaned forward.

"See, Yibo? Now we know the one she likes is Ji Li! I can pair them up more often" Xiao Zhan laughed to himself.

Yibo could only silently shake his head as he grabbed the chilli flake bottle for Xiao Zhan, seeing that he took a slice of pizza.

Meanwhile, Ling Jiao who sat down lightly stomped her foot as she mumbled "They ended up coming here to eat! Are they together or something?"

"Ling Jiao? What do you want to eat? Feel free to order" Ji Li said and Ling Jiao grabbed the menu "I want this steak, this pasta and this pizza"

Ling Jiao ordered the same things Xiao Zhan did, along with a few desserts. Ji Li looked at her then ordered his pasta, internally sighing as he knows that there will be some food wastage.

Yibo continued feeding Xiao Zhan, wanting to pamper him and thinking it would be great if Ling Jiao and Ji Li happened to see it.

Indeed, a fuming Ling Jiao snapped a few pictures, ready to shame them if it were true. Unknown to all this, Xiao Zhan happily enjoyed his meal.

"Ah, Yibo. That was a good meal. Let's come again next time" Xiao Zhan said as he lightly stretched and rubbed his full belly.

Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand and kissed him on the lips as they waited for the lift, happy that Xiao Zhan was satisfied "Mn, let's come here again"

Xiao Zhan smiled to himself as they got on the lift. "A-Are we... going to..." Yibo saw how Xiao Zhan was stuttering and smiled "Yes"

Xiao Zhan started blushing as he thought of all the improper things and Yibo chuckled when he saw Xiao Zhan seemingly in a daze while blushing harder and harder.

"What are you thinking?" Yibo whispered as more people came into the lift. Xiao Zhan snapped out of his imagination "N-Nothing..."

Yibo smiled and pulled him out of the lift as they had reached their level. Standing in front of the door, Yibo took a deep breath "Zhan, you ready?"

"Mn" Xiao Zhan nodded his head and Yibo thought that was really cute. He then unlocked the door as they both entered.

The moment the door closed, Xiao Zhan held Yibo's hands as they started kissing. As the kiss got deeper, Yibo pinned Xiao Zhan to the door.

"Zhan..." Yibo muttered before tilting his head down to give leave a hickey or two. Xiao Zhan tried not to moan as he clutched onto Yibo, trying not to let his wobbly legs give in.

Feeling satisfied with a few marks for now, Yibo attacked Xiao Zhan's lips again. The two who started caressing each other's bodies impatiently removed each other's clothes.

They ended up tangling their hands and shirts together. After they finally untangled themselves, they both chuckled at their impatience and silliness.

Yibo then held Xiao Zhan's hand and pulled him to the bed. He laid Xiao Zhan down and got on top of him, caressing his cheek "Zhan, I love you"