41

6 months passed and September came. During this time, the four became popular. The company was very satisfied as their earnings almost doubled.

In between photoshoot sessions, the four travelled around the world, marking off every single thing they wanted to do.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan had decided to get married in late September in Canada, where they could go see the maple leaves falling.

They took wedding photos, where Lan Zhan and Wei Ying took too, because they decided to get married in this era too. More importantly, Wei Ying wanted what they call 'Wedding Photos'.

The four of them took their wedding vows in Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, saying "I do" to their husbands and sharing a kiss in front of their friends and families.

Videos and photos of their marriage were shared online, which caused the internet to be laggy for days.

Lan Zhan and Yibo made use of their wedding night well, leaving their husbands either asleep or moaning.

The four only left their room the day after, feeling hungry and tired. Wei Ying and Xiao Zhan teamed up, glaring at their husbands and smacking any touches away.

However, they still had to be carried out of the room as they were too sore to walk. Their legs were numb too.

They decided to explore a few places in Canada before heading back to China for a photoshoot then travel to other countries.

"Lan Zhan! I really want to try it! Look! There's a rope that will let me bounce up and down!" Wei Ying whined.

He had been wanting to do this thing called bungee jump but Lan Zhan refused. He could not fly on his sword here to save Wei Ying if anything happens.

Lan Zhan rejected him no matter what and Wei Ying crossed his arms, deciding to give Lan Zhan a cold shoulder. Lan Zhan sighed.

Wei Ying could not help it and started whining again, pleading Lan Zhan, giving him an option.

Bunjee jumping or parachuting. However, Lan Zhan still rejected it. How can he let another man hug Wei Ying from behind?

They settled for playing water sports in summer and decided to visit the Niagara Falls and explore Canada together with Xuan Lu, YuChen, Pei Xin, Zhuo Cheng and Hai Kuan.

In Canada, they came across a chinese boy,
FanXing, whose parents died. They had migrated to Canada but met an accident.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan decided to adopt this sweet boy and Lan Zhan and Wei Ying smiled to each other because he looked exactly like A-Yuan when he was young.

Soon, 1 year passed since the first time they met. The four of them, together with Zhuo Cheng, Hai Kuan, Yu Chen, Yanli, Pei Xin and Fan Xing, decided to have a picnic at the beach.

They set up a picnic mat and had fruits, sandwhiches and snacks. Pei Xin and Fan Xing were busy running about in the sand and building sandcastles whild Yu Chen and Yanli settled against the tree.

Hai Kuan fed the blushing Zhuo Cheng who occasionally smacked Hai Kuan's naughty hand, creeping up his back or thigh.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan were holding hands while Xiao Zhan talked to Ji Li, who they coincidentally met.

Wei Ying smiled at this scene "Lan Er Ge Ge, I'm glad they're so happy" Lan Zhan kissed his cheek "I'm glad you're happy"

Wei Ying burst into giggles "Lan Zhan, you're so cute. Come! Let's go into the water" Lan Zhan's ear turned red, especially since Wei Ying was stroking his fingers all over him.

"Here?" Lan Zhan asked and Wei Ying giggled more, jumping on him "Hanguang Jun is shy!"

Lan Zhan smiled and carried Wei Ying into the water, while Wei Ying kissed him, not caring if others saw. "Here?" Lan Zhan asked again, unsure. He did not want anyone to see his Wei Ying naked.

Wei Ying giggled "Lan Zhan, would you be fine with my hand? We can do more later" Lan Zhan smiled and kissed Wei Ying, before turning him around.

Back hugging Wei Ying with his erection against Wei Ying's ass, Lan Zhan pointed ahead "There's a rock there"

Wei Ying blushed furiously. What a good spot. Perfectly hidden and there weren't much people there.

Wei Ying shyly nodded and turned to look at Yibo and Xiao Zhan to tell them they are heading over. The next thing they knew, the two were sucked into the water.

Xiao Zhan stared in shock. "Yibo! Did you see that?!" Yibo nodded and the two ran to the water, trying to find where Lan Zhan and Wei Ying disappeared to.

However, there was nothing, as if Lan Zhan and Wei Ying wasn't there. The two headed back to their family and asked if they saw what happened but all of them had no clue.

They looked around a little but did not manage to find Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. Xiao Zhan had tears in his eyes as he hugged Yibo.

"Bo Bo... *sniff* T-They went back...?" Xiao Zhan asked. Yibo hugged the trembling Xiao Zhan tightly "I guess so. They came from there afterall"

Xiao Zhan only nodded and continued hugging Yibo. He felt as if he really lost his twin and Yibo's twin.

Meanwhile, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked around and found themselves back at where they left.

"Lan Zhan... we're back?" Wei Ying asked, a little unsure. "Mn" Lan Zhan replied and saw a glint of sadness in Wei Ying's eyes.

They were already used to the company of Yibo, Xiao Zhan and their siblings. Lan Zhan took Wei Ying into his arms, knowing they will have to face the reality - Wei Ying being Yiling Patriarch and hated by many.

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying and Wei Ying gave a smile "I'm fine, Lan Zhan. Let's go. Let's go back."