2

-Back to Xiao Zhan's house-

Lan Zhan frowned at the the unknown environment before him. He saw Xiao Zhan looking at him in shock.

Lan Zhan climbed out of the bathtub as he hugged Xiao Zhan, then asked "Wei Ying?" as he let go. By now Wei Ying should be hopping about, shouting excitedly 'Where are we?'

Lan Zhan frowned at Xiao Zhan's get up. "Wei Ying, what happened to your hair? And your clothes..."

Xiao Zhan was snapped out of his daze as he spit the toothpaste in his mouth into the sink, then gurgled his mouth. When he was done, he looked back at Lan Zhan.

"Yi-Yibo... What are you doing? How did you get in here? Why are you wearing such clothes and a wig..." Xiao Zhan asked, but blushed as soon as he thought how handsome 'Yibo' looked.

Lan Zhan frowned and Xiao Zhan felt sad. 'Yibo is frowning at me again' Xiao Zhan thought. Lan Zhan looked around and asked "Yibo? What's that?"

Xiao Zhan frowned too and looked around "Erm... Yibo, what kind of joke is this?" Lan Zhan frowned "Wei Ying, who's Yibo?!"

Xiao Zhan was surprised by the sudden commanding tone "You... Who are you?" Lan Zhan frowned as he grabbed Xiao Zhan's arm "Wei Ying, stop fooling around"

"I-I'm not... I am Xiao Zhan" Xiao Zhan said as he trembled. Lan Zhan felt that Xiao Zhan was telling the truth and softened his grip.

Lan Zhan decided to calm himself. Though the person in front of him looked exactly like Wei Ying, his get up and accent was a little different. Lan Zhan cleared his throat as he observed the unfamiliar surrounding.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan was observing the man and gasped when he realized the sword behind the man's back. "Is that real..." Xiao Zhan gasped, not realizing he muttered it out.

Lan Zhan looked at Xiao Zhan's line of sight and brought BiChen forward and unsheathed it, making Xiao Zhan gasp again and step backwards.

Lan Zhan frowned "Wei Ying... no... Xiao Zhan. I won't hurt you" Lan Zhan said as he sheathed BiChen and placed it behind him, making Xiao Zhan heave a sigh of relief.

Lan Zhan looked around and frowned "What's all these?" Xiao Zhan looked at Lan Zhan suspiciously. This man suddenly appeared in a closed room, wearing ancient clothes, holding a sword and even claimed him to be someone else.

Xiao Zhan then came out of his thoughts when he saw Lan Zhan frowning at the toilet bowl, then at the bathtub where he appeared, then at the sink and the whole room in general.

Xiao Zhan chuckled internally. Where did this weird Yibo lookalike come from. Xiao Zhan then opened the toilet door which gained Lan Zhan's attention.

Lan Zhan couldn't help but show a slightly surprised look at everything he saw. Lan Zhan was disturbed by a tug of his sleeve. Xiao Zhan pointed to a room "This way"

Xiao Zhan then brought Lan Zhan to his room. Lan Zhan looked around in a lowkey manner. Xiao Zhan smiled and asked Lan Zhan to sit on the bed.

Lan Zhan kept standing as he felt that it wasn't right but Xiao Zhan pushed his shoulder and made him sit. Lan Zhan was surprised that he sank a little into the bed. Not like the hard bed he is used to.

Xiao Zhan sat beside him "So, where are you from?" Lan Zhan spared him a glance then replied "Gusu."

Xiao Zhan nodded his head. This Yibo lookalike is also as quiet, cold and stoic as Yibo.

"What's your name?"

"Lan WangJi."

"Do you know where you are now?"

"No."

"We're in Beijing"

"..."

"How did you suddenly appear?"

"..."

"Who were you last with?"

"... Wei Ying..."

"Who's Wei Ying?" Xiao Zhan asked and this time, Lan Zhan looked at him properly "My husband"

Xiao Zhan was a little taken back. He recovered and only replied with an "Oh" then he continued "So... where is Wei Ying?"

Lan Zhan looked back in front, feeling sad "I don't know" Xiao Zhan pressed his lips together then asked "Erm, I look like Wei Ying?" "Very" Lan Zhan replied.

-Back to Yibo's house-

Wei Ying climbed out of the swimming pool and gasped. "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan! Where are we? What happened to your hair? Why are you dressed like that? *Gasp* Lan Er Ge Ge!"

Wei Ying then moved closer to Yibo who was still trying to understand what was going on. Wei Ying placed his hand on Yibo's abs "Lan Er Ge Ge, why are you showing off your body like that?"

Surprised by the sudden touch and flirty tone, Yibo slapped Wei Ying's hand away and received a hurt look. "Lan Zhan! What's wrong with you?! You hurt your husband's feelings!"

Wei Ying then pouted as he crosses his arms angrily. Yibo was a little panicky but asked "Xiao Zhan, what are you doing?"

Wei Ying frowned "Xiao Zhan? Lan Zhan! Who are you calling Xiao Zhan? Are you blind? Can't you see your husband standing in front of you?"

Yibo raised one of his brows then ask "Who are you?" Wei Ying frowned even more "Lan Zhan! Why are you doing this to me? If we were not at an unknown place I would have left you here alone! You're so mean!"

Yibo found Wei Ying's tantrums and whining cute "My name is Yibo. Wang Yibo." Wei Ying frowned "... What? Lan Zhan..."

Realising that there is no scar on his chest, Wei Ying walked around Yibo and when he faced him again, Wei Ying gasp and covered his mouth, then raised his arm while pointing at Yibo. "You! You're not Lan Zhan!"

Yibo nodded his head "You are?" Wei Ying still couldn't comprehend but replied "Wei Ying, Wei WuXian. Say, Yibo, where are we?"

"My house" Yibo replied. Wei Ying gave an "Ohh" and nodded his head then shook his head "I mean, are we still in XiCheng town?"

Yibo frowned "XiCheng town?" Wei Ying nodded his head "Yea, we... I mean me and Lan Zhan were at the sea by XiCheng town."

"XiCheng town... No longer exists since 800 years ago" Yibo responded, wanting to know more about the man in front of him.