16

"Ayy, your crush sent you home again" Chu Yue teased and Xiao Zhan glared at him "Yea, and you disturbed us again! I didn't get to say bye yet!"

Chu Yue chuckled as he pulled Xiao Zhan in "Zhan Zhan, it's so fun to see your reaction when you don't get to spend more time with your crush"

"Hmph, state your reason for coming over" Xiao Zhan said and Chu Yue pouted "Come on, am I still your best friend or not"

"Yes if you stop disturbing me and Yibo... What kind of best friend keeps ruining the chances of me and my crush spending time together" Xiao Zhan complained.

Chu Yue leaned towards Xiao Zhan and winked "The kind of best friend that is in love with you"

They stared at each other and Xiao Zhan snorted. Chu Yue chuckled "Just kidding" and Xiao Zhan smacked his arm "I know"

Xiao Zhan then left to the kitchen and Chu Yue watched him with a smile while muttering under his breath "Just kidding"

The next day during lunch time, Chu Yue came over while Yibo and Xiao Zhan was leaving for lunch. "Zhan, care to have lunch with me?"

Xiao Zhan turned to Yibo "Yibo, you don't mind eating together right?" Yibo mind it a lot but he shook his head.

"Let's have lunch together then" Xiao Zhan said as they walked to a nearby restaurant. Chu Yue sat beside Xiao Zhan while Yibo sat opposite Xiao Zhan. "Yibo, this is Chu Yue. Yue, this is Yibo"

"Hi" Chu Yue greeted and Yibo returned with a nod. Xiao Zhan dryly chuckled "Ahah, Yibo here is a little shy at first so he seems cold"

"It's fine" Chu Yue smiled at Xiao Zhan and while Xiao Zhan looked at the menu, the two exchanged a few glares.

"Zhan, you want to eat this stir fried cabbage right?" Yibo pointed and Xiao Zhan nodded. Chu Yue smiled and said to Xiao Zhan "Zhan Zhan, you love sweet and sour pork right?" Xiao Zhan nodded.

"Zhan, a lotus with pork rib soup right?" Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan nodded. "Zhan Zhan, you love this spicy grilled fish right?" Chu Yue asked and Xiao Zhan nodded again.

They pointed a few more and Xiao Zhan frowned "Hey, isn't it too much? I like all the dishes but are your making me a pig?"

Chu Yue smiled "Let's order then" and called the waiter. Yibo simply glared at him before turning to look at Xiao Zhan with heart eyes.

When the dishes came, Yibo immediately scooped the soup for Xiao Zhan while Chu Yue picked the best parts of the fish and placed it on Xiao Zhan's plate.

Yibo then scooped a lot of cabbages and placed it on Xiao Zhan's rice while Chu Yue grabbed some sweet and sour pork for him.

Xiao Zhan watched with his chopsticks in the air. He himself was about to grab the dishes when all of them came to him.

"Ahaha... thanks guys but erm why do I feel like your are seriously treating me like a pig, giving me a mountain of food" Xiao Zhan chuckled.

Chu Yue pat Xiao Zhan's head "Eat more to grow up" and Xiao Zhan huffed at him with puffed cheeks while Yibo glared at Chu Yue.

Once they reached their office building, Chu Yue held Xiao Zhan's wrist. "Zhan Zhan, I'm going to see my parents. Can you give me some courage?"

Xiao Zhan smiled and hugged Chu Yue "I know you're strong. You have always supported me. You can face them"

Chu Yue smiled then kissed Xiao Zhan's cheek and Yibo's eyes almost popped out. "Thank you Zhan Zhan"

Xiao Zhan smiled "You've always been there for me, I'll be there for you too" Chu Yue then chuckled and walked away as he smirked, remembering Yibo's reaction.

Xiao Zhan turned and saw Yibo staring "Yibo? What's wrong? Let's go" Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan's cheek while walking, as if he could erase the kiss from there.

On Friday, Xiao Zhan went home with Yibo and brought his favourite wine for Wei Ying. Wei Ying jumped with joy and hugged Xiao Zhan, making Lan Zhan stare as he thinks that he should buy 2 jars of Tian Zi Xiao everyday instead of storing it at one place where Wei Ying can take it by himself.

Lan Zhan refused to drink so Wei Ying sat on his lap and whined "Lan Er Ge Ge, please?" Lan Zhan shook his head, wanting to take care of Wei Ying in case he gets drunk but Wei Ying insisted.

Wei Ying straddled Lan Zhan and started grinding while calling out seductively "Lan Wang Ji~ Lan Er Ge Ge~ Lan Zhan~" Lan Zhan's breath hitched but he shook his head and Wei Ying stopped grinding.

"Lan Er Ge Ge, if you want more you have to drink a sip first. It's not that strong" Wei Ying whispered and Lan Zhan mentally groaned as he was already hard.

While he was hesitating with himself, Wei Ying took a mouthful of wine and kissed Lan Zhan making the wine flow into Lan Zhan's mouth.

Wei Ying then started grinding again, making Lan Zhan gulp. Wei Ying grinned as he watched Lan Zhan fall asleep, his head leaning against Wei Ying's shoulder.

"Lan Zhan sleeps then get drunk, see you tomorrow" Wei Ying waved excitedly at Xiao Zhan and Yibo who was confused.

Then, Lan Zhan suddenly woke up and Wei Ying grinned as he was still grinding. "Lan Er Ge Ge, upstairs" Wei Ying said then waved again as Lan Zhan carried him upstairs while pulling him in for a kiss.

Both Xiao Zhan and Yibo were left blushing. It was certainly getting awkward seeing Wei Ying grinding on Lan Zhan while teasing him "How about you, Yibo, you not drinking?" Yibo sat beside Xiao Zhan "Do you want me to?"

Xiao Zhan blushed at that question, then nodded his head "It's no fun drinking alone" Yibo then poured a little and stared at the wine, then gulped it down.

They then silently drank a few more glasses and Xiao Zhan decided to speak up. "Is it nice? It's my favou-..." Before Xiao Zhan could complete his sentence, Yibo's head fell on his shoulder.

Xiao Zhan gulped as his eyes widened. "Is he drunk like Lan Zhan..."