14

The next day, Yibo woke up with Xiao Zhan laying almost on him. Yibo smiled but then realised he couldn't move till Xiao Zhan moved. But Yibo didn't mind.

Yibo stayed still and admire Xiao Zhan, his itchy hand occasionally softly ruffling his hair or lightly stroking his back.

All of a sudden, the door flung open and Wei Ying's loud voice echoed "Found them!!!" Yibo mentally facepalmed himself but froze as Xiao Zhan woke up.

The two stared at each other while Wei Ying smirked to himself and quickly snapped a picture before leaving. Lucky Lan Zhan thought him how to use silent mode.

Xiao Zhan blushed as he realised he was laying on Yibo."S-Sorry" Xiao Zhan stammered as he supported himself up but who knew his hand would slip on the edge of the bean bag and make him come crashing down onto Yibo again.

Yibo widened his eyes and froze as the other man's lips were touching his neck. Xiao Zhan also widened his eyes as his brain slightly malfunctioned.

Xiao Zhan quickly got up, stared at Yibo for a moment, then ran out of the room. Yibo chuckled to himself after recovering from the shock. Xiao Zhan's totally red face. His expressions. His shyness. 'So cute' Yibo internally fanboy-ed.

Just then, his phone rang as a message came in. A picture*. A picture which made his day better. He might even set it as his wallpaper. The same picture went to Xiao Zhan who almost choked while brushing his teeth.

After breakfast, the two brought Lan Zhan and Wei Ying to the zoo. Wei Ying squealed and pulled Lan Zhan when he saw bunnies.

They were allowed to go in and pet the bunnies. Wei Ying sighed "Lan Er Ge Ge, I miss our bunnies" Lan Zhan passed Wei Ying a carrot and Wei Ying happily fed the bunnies.

Xiao Zhan smiled as he watched the two. He then chuckled "I feel like I'm their parents" A sudden "Mn, me too" beside him startled him. Xiao Zhan felt his cheeks warming up.

Wei Ying was fascinated by literally everything there. They enjoyed their time before going to the sushi restaurant as they had received the voucher.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were rather surprised by the food. But they enjoyed it. Lan Zhan and Yibo watched Wei Ying and Xiao Zhan swallowing their food and ordering for more.

They shared a mutual glance before going back to eating. Lan Zhan took care of Wei Ying and Yibo really wanted to do the same to Xiao Zhan. Well, Xiao Zhan wanted Yibo to do the same to him.

In the end, they ended the day walking around and eating ice cream. Considering Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's night activities, they decided to let the two stay at Yibo's house.

Yibo took the excuse of sending them back first to send Xiao Zhan back on his motorcycle. Yibo would love a long car ride with Xiao Zhan but he also loves the idea of Xiao Zhan clinging onto him as they sped through the city.

Xiao Zhan like the idea too. And that's what they did. Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo while leaning against his back and the two smiled under their helmets.

Xiao Zhan watched as Yibo took a wrong turn and was about to tell him but did not as he wanted to spend more time with Yibo. Well, Yibo did not go the wrong way on accident. He wanted the moment to last longer.

Once their enjoyable ride was over, they both got off the bike. Xiao Zhan blushed as Yibo helped to remove his helmet. "Thanks for sending me back"

Yibo nodded as they stared at each other. "You can leave first" Xiao Zhan said but Yibo simply replied "Go in first"

"I'm already at the doorstep, you can go off first" Xiao Zhan said with a smile but Yibo shook his head "Just go in"

"I'll go in right after" Xiao Zhan said and Yibo hesitated before replying "... Why not... invite me in for a while?"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened "Ah! Right! Do you... want to come in for a little?" Yibo simply nodded his head then followed Xiao Zhan who was smiling from ear to ear.

They spent their time talking before Yibo left. Yibo smacked his head as he sat on his motorbike. He wanted to ask Xiao Zhan if he wants to stay over often to spend more time with the other two but he couldn't.

Hence, a week passed with Xiao Zhan going home with Yibo to Yibo's house, then Yibo will send him home after dinner and some talking or games.