42

LAST CHAPTER

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying returned to Cloud Recesses and saw Lan XiChen and Jiang Cheng walking together.

Jiang Cheng stormed towards Wei Ying and smacked him "Where did you go?! Weren't you supposed to come back last year for the banquet?!"

Wei Ying looked at him with surprised, widened, teary eyes. Despite the tears, Lan Zhan saw happiness in Wei Ying's face.

"J-Jiang Cheng, I saw ShiJie" Wei Ying said with a small smile. Jiang Cheng's face darkened "Don't you dare call A-Jie's name"

Wei Ying gulped "I... I also saw you, me, Jin ZiXuan, Lan Zhan, Zewu Jun and Jin Ling! Oh, and Brother Nie! It's the truth!"

XiChen looked at Lan Zhan and Lan Zhan bowed "We seem to have went to the future. Things were modernised and they were not cultivators"

Jiang Cheng then started believing Wei Ying a little. Wei Ying looked from Jiang Cheng to Zewu Jun, then back to Jiang Cheng and let out a soft giggle. "Jiang Cheng, in that future you and Zewu Jun are lovers"

Hearing that, XiChen smiled while Jiang Cheng blushed. Jiang Cheng wanted to say something but stormed off and XiChen smiled at the two before going after him.

"Lan Er Ge Ge... They seem to have got together during this 1 year?" Wei Ying said, unsure, as he saw XiChen wrapping his arm around Jiang Cheng's waist.

"Seem so" Lan Zhan nodded and pulled Wei Ying to greet Lan QiRen, then see SiZhui and the rabbits.

Wei Ying leaned against Lan Zhan while the rabbits climbed on them. Wei Ying giggled as a rabbit tried hiding itself in his robe while Lan Zhan was glaring at it and trying to pull it away from Wei Ying.

Suddenly, a phone dropped out. Wei Ying's eyes widened. He immediately tried using it but no message or calls went through.

The only apps they could use were a few game apps and the gallery. Wei Ying's eyes brightened and he immediately looked through the pictures.

Pulling Lan Zhan up, they went to find Jiang Cheng just to freeze in shock outside XiChen's room. Lan Zhan frowned as the sounds were displeasing to his ears.

Lan Zhan frowned even more when Wei Ying tried to peek in. He immediately dragged Wei Ying away and taught him a lesson to not look at other people's bodies.

When they were done with the hours long lesson, Wei Ying spent some time with Jiang Cheng. The watched a short video of XuanLu and YuChen playing with PeiXin over and over again.

"Brat" Jiang Cheng smacked Wei Ying's back to stop his tears from falling. "It's so unfair. Why are you able to see A-Jie and not me"

Jiang Cheng smacked Wei Ying's back again. Wei Ying bit his lower lip "Jiang Cheng... Forgive me?"

"Stupid..." Jiang Cheng smacked Wei Ying again "You'll have to forgive me first..." Wei Ying shook his head with a smile "I did everything on my accord"

Lan Zhan and XiChen watched from a distance. Lan Zhan wanted to take Wei Ying away before Jiang Cheng could smack him but XiChen stood there stopping Lan Zhan from disturbing them.

Meanwhile, Yibo and Xiao Zhan were supposed to have 1 more month of holiday left but since Ji Li suddenly resigned and disappeared, Xiao Zhan went back to work.

Xiao Zhan thought it was a pity that Ji Li resigned since Ji Li was doing a good job. Yibo thought it was a pity too since their holiday shortened by a month.

A year later on a certain weekend, Yibo, Xiao Zhan, Fan Xing, Xuan Lu, YuChen, Pei Xin, Zhuo Cheng, HaiKuan and Guo Cheng gathered together for a family party.

Zhuo Cheng and HaiKuan had recently got married overseas too and when they came back, they adopted Guo Cheng.

Yibo was cuddling Xiao Zhan tightly from behind in the pool while the three kids were on floats. "Bo Bo, let go... I can't walk like that..."

"I like it like that" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's neck, making Xiao Zhan blush "S-Stop! Before the kids see!"

Yibo's hand slowly moved downwards and Xiao Zhan gasped "Wang Yibo! Stop your hands! Or you'll sleep in this pool tonight!"

Suddenly, there was a big splash. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as he immediately went to check on the three kids.

"Papa" Fan Xing called Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan went to hug him but Fan Xing pointed behind. "Papa, you, Father, Uncle Kuan and Uncle Cheng have twins!"

Xiao Zhan immediately turned behind and smiled when he saw Wei Ying and Lan Zhan with two other people looking like Zhuo Cheng and Hai Kuan.

Xiao Zhan happily went up and hugged Wei Ying who hugged him back happily, only for their husbands to pull them apart.

"I missed you" Xiao Zhan said and Wei Ying nodded furiously "Me too, I could only look at the pictures and videos in my phone but after some time it had no battery! That reminds me... I need to charge it! I also need to update Weibo!"

Meanwhile, Yibo and Lan Zhan were frowning. They missed each other??? Why do they sound like lovers who did not see each other for a long time.

Xuan Lu, YuChen, Zhuo Cheng and Hai Kuan came out to see why there was such a loud sound of a big splash. Jiang Cheng froze then immediately got out of the pool and hugged Xuan Lu.

"A-Jie!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed and YuChen frowned. Xuan Lu after recovering from the shock pat his back "A-Cheng?"

Jiang Cheng nodded his head furiously while tears dropped. Wei Ying watched and smiled. Their ShiJie in the present life is so loving and great.

Before Wei Ying left, Xuan Lu had often asked Wei Ying to tell her stories about the three of them.

Wei Ying tugged Lan Zhan's sleeve and whispered "Lan Zhan... did you realise... Brother Nie was there when we disappeared again?"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ❤❤❤